Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Does a person witth over 2000 days played (5 1/2 years) on on P99 have a problem?
Fuck yes! Get Help! Get a life! 31 42.47%
No. Completely normal 11 15.07%
Yes, but its their life to flush down the toilet 20 27.40%
No, not a problem. Probably best they don't breed anyway. Darwin for the win. 11 15.07%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How's red?
How is being a fat virgin. Keep asking for a deal on AoN.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It could be a race to see what one is finished first

Is it unfair? Yes it is. Unfortunately, we are the only game in town and there is nothing I hate more than people who post on the forums/spam in game their dislike of TMO and when they realize every guild other than TMO is shit they come crawling to us looking for loot or to experience content.

If I deem you an enemy of TMO I will make sure your raid career is over here. Bouncerr is an example, on Gaffin he was a nice guy, a good player and apparently helped a lot of low levels and made friends while leveling up. He did leak our batphone list out once when he got banned for MQ 2 years ago when we removed him. His raiding career on blue is now finished because of that.

Have I blacklisted players because of RnF posts? Yes. Have I blacklisted people for posts made on their internal forums? Yes I have as well.

EQ is a game of reputation don't ruin it being stupid or prideful
The care is strong with this one.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:44 AM
Banned

Tiggles is a chubby faggot with a high pitched voice, a true low life wasting his existence abusing of p99, yet, he is fun to talk to.

You, on the other hand Reapin, you´re really dull to read :/
Old 08-24-2013, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tiggles is a chubby faggot with a high pitched voice, a true low life wasting his existence abusing of p99, yet, he is fun to talk to.

...thanks?
Old 08-24-2013, 10:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pot meet kettle . How's FE doing kiddo? Kill phara far yet? Oh look you're suckling at the TMO teat already.

Disclaimer : I don't care either way about TMO just pointing out godfroi is a vapid loot whore . Cheers
Old 08-24-2013, 11:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hastley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pot meet kettle . How's FE doing kiddo? Kill phara far yet? Oh look you're suckling at the TMO teat already.

Disclaimer : I don't care either way about TMO just pointing out godfroi is a vapid loot whore . Cheers
Godfroi left FE months ago during the first sign of trouble...

He's currently IB's resident forum troll.

Winter is totally coming guys.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:09 AM
Sarnak

I dont see the "You should fucking kill yourself" option