Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 08:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For new people who want to play on the server it's best for them to get the entire experience. When I started on Red, I had PvP from level 5 onward and there were people around to group with at all levels. A server with 100 level 60's is not a great server. 100 level 60's isn't enough to begin with; two fairly evenly matched guilds going at it with 50v50 PVP would be great, but again the rest of the game world would be dead, which means there's no threat of other random pvp elsewhere when someone is away from the main fighting area (including logging on alt while another character is plugged out).
So great zuranthium only logs in for bosses then swiftly logs out at any sign of pvp.

Pumped
Old 08-27-2015, 08:59 PM
Fire Giant

Red server is great no CSR!

Enjoy being trained by BiS empire monks who then try and snipe YT's on you, from their train.

Then YT goes out and they start spamming /ooc

RED IS SO CLASSIC GAIS

Goatse.gif
Old 08-27-2015, 09:44 PM
Sarnak

red still fun, just gotta come to terms with the fact that the 100 strong guild is gonna have a lock on all the new content, personally that doesn't bother me one bit, it's what they enjoy doing and I still get to do what I enjoy doing. (hangin with pals, leveling and maybe soon killing a raid mob or something sometime soon.)

Can't look at red as rallos zek from 99-01, you'll surely be disappointed. Maybe some day folks in Empire will get bored of just slaying the same old mobs over and over again and split up into more normal sized guilds, but I wouldn't bank on it. Besides why would you even care about being on the "cutting edge" of something that already happened 15 years ago?

Just play with your bros, set your own goals, avoid the empire/tmo/whoever else drama, and if you get own't by a twink or member from the big guys, come to terms with the fact you're low man on the totem pole and just use it as motivation to get gear/levels so instead of quitting or complaining you can go get some vengeance!

sucks to see another (I assume) goog guy drop out of the game, but don't worry, Pantheon is (maybe) coming, and when and if it does we might get to enjoy a similar experience to the one EQ gave all those years ago. Take care man!

Project 1999 Red
Old 08-27-2015, 10:25 PM
Fire Giant

what is normal sized guild?
Old 08-27-2015, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomegrown2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
zuranthium only logs in for bosses then swiftly logs out at any sign of pvp.
Yeah, that's why I have over 30 kills this month. Still no idea who you are but I guess it doesn't matter. It seems your name is supposed to be "Trollgrown".
Old 08-28-2015, 01:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what is normal sized guild?
about 13 feet in diameter.

Project 1999 Red
Old 08-28-2015, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

So I heard there is a bazaar zone now?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 08-28-2015, 03:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, that's why I have over 30 kills this month. Still no idea who you are but I guess it doesn't matter. It seems your name is supposed to be "Trollgrown".
those kills are jumpin on people and clicking 3 buttons or actual fights?
Old 08-28-2015, 04:56 AM
Fire Giant

Zuranthium the guy from blue? Some epic posts back in the day
Closed Thread