Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will you take the coronavirus vaccine?
Yes, Absolutely. I cannot wait for it. 24 43.64%
Maybe, I am reluctant but scared of covid 10 18.18%
Not likely, I dont think i need it 10 18.18%
Never, I dont take vaccines. 7 12.73%
I cant it reacts with my hormone pills 4 7.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2021, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Get vaccinated, I want to go to a bar and it won’t happen unless you do

Why are you scared? You’re already autistic, what else can they do to you?
Old 01-26-2021, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said its a hoax. I fully understand people have died of this.

All I'm saying is its a bad flu season and a lot of folks have been duped into hysteria. Its been politicized to no end and at this point we're just dealing with weaponized propaganda.

If we all turned off our TVs, threw the government the collective middle finger, and went on with our normal lives this would go away.
And so would 400,000 people and counting

Seek Christ
Old 01-26-2021, 11:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That’s a god point, we need to roll out these vaccines in mass. P99s population might go way up.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

That’s the spirit. Look on the bright side
Old 01-26-2021, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said its a hoax. I fully understand people have died of this.

All I'm saying is its a bad flu season and a lot of folks have been duped into hysteria. Its been politicized to no end and at this point we're just dealing with weaponized propaganda. Dr. Hodkinson knows a lot more about viruses than anyone on this forum...and the hoax term isn't used in describing the virus itself, but rather all the other bullshit going along with it.

If we all turned off our TVs, threw the government the collective middle finger, and went on with our normal lives this would go away. None of my employees wear masks, none of us are getting vaccinated, and we don't socially distance. I never shut down nor will I ever shut down no matter what local, state, or federal government tries to do. Fortunately our governor sides with small businesses and has the balls to tell the feds to fuck off.
It hasn't been a season, it's been over a continuous year. Influenza and COVID are two distinct viruses with key differences that should be treated as such. Lumping them together is being wilfully ignorant. Here's some light reading on the subject: https://asm.org/Articles/2020/July/COVID-19-and-the-Flu

I'll agree with you that this issue has been highly politicized. But I'm guessing we'll disagree on who started that nonsense (hint: his name ends in rump).

Are you honestly saying that if we all just went back to our normal lives this would all just magically go away? Because if so, then wowzers. How many deaths is too many to you?

Also, Thanks for the laugh about keeping your business open no matter what the big bad guvment says. We all know that's not true. Reminds me of the other patriotic heroes who bravely stormed the capital and then were surprised when they later got arrested.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

The government is the peoples will,and the people are mostly retards. The retards need the poison to ease fear

Theory: Ventilators are a torture device they kill people with
Old 01-26-2021, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It hasn't been a season, it's been over a continuous year. Influenza and COVID are two distinct viruses with key differences that should be treated as such. Lumping them together is being wilfully ignorant. Here's some light reading on the subject: https://asm.org/Articles/2020/July/COVID-19-and-the-Flu

I'll agree with you that this issue has been highly politicized. But I'm guessing we'll disagree on who started that nonsense (hint: his name ends in rump).

Are you honestly saying that if we all just went back to our normal lives this would all just magically go away? Because if so, then wowzers. How many deaths is too many to you?

Also, Thanks for the laugh about keeping your business open no matter what the big bad guvment says. We all know that's not true. Reminds me of the other patriotic heroes who bravely stormed the capital and then were surprised when they later got arrested.
You seem to be forgetting that hospitals have financial incentives to chalk up deaths as covid deaths.

The numbers are not nearly as bad as you are made to believe.

But yeah, keep eating up what the TV is feeding you.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

His kids work in medical and he probably coaxed them into it. So he has incentives to feed it too
Old 01-26-2021, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I can go to a bar anytime I want.

Sorry you live in a shitty leftist state.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You seem to be forgetting that hospitals have financial incentives to chalk up deaths as covid deaths.

The numbers are not nearly as bad as you are made to believe.

But yeah, keep eating up what the TV is feeding you.
can you do me a favor and name an example of the incentives?
Closed Thread