Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 10:28 PM
Banned

learn to crop your chatbox you fucking retard. No reason for 5mb of photos for 5 lines of chat
Old 09-27-2010, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

God I wish I had screenshots of the liturgy of hate tells Alawen sent me when he found out I was in DA for the first time.. I wonder, Alawen, if you told them exactly how you felt about them before you joined? Haha. Even when I tried to tell you that they weren't as bad as IB & fans made them out to be, you just continued to spit venomous propaganda about what a shitty organization they were.

My it's funny how things change.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God I wish I had screenshots of the liturgy of hate tells Alawen sent me when he found out I was in DA for the first time.. I wonder, Alawen, if you told them exactly how you felt about them before you joined? Haha. Even when I tried to tell you that they weren't as bad as IB & fans made them out to be, you just continued to spit venomous propaganda about what a shitty organization they were.

My it's funny how things change.
Yes, isn't it fascinating how some people always "wish they had screen shots" or "have screen shots and they'll post them at the right time"? What I gave you shit about was standing in our camp while we killed draco. You spewed your crude insults for a while and I spewed some trash back at you and then we played craps (you won) and talked about meeting for a beer some time while both guilds were waiting for CT to pop.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, isn't it fascinating how some people always "wish they had screen shots" or "have screen shots and they'll post them at the right time"? What I gave you shit about was standing in our camp while we killed draco. You spewed your crude insults for a while and I spewed some trash back at you and then we played craps (you won) and talked about meeting for a beer some time while both guilds were waiting for CT to pop.
Riiiiiiiiight. ..and no conversation ever happened after that about DA being scumbags. ..riiiiiiiiiight.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2010, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Hey do you guys like dinosaurs?
Old 09-27-2010, 11:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riiiiiiiiight. ..and no conversation ever happened after that about DA being scumbags. ..riiiiiiiiiight.
Do you mean in response to your statements that you couldn't understand what I was saying because I was gargling on cum when I said you were violating the server raid rules? I think we're both pretty aware of the sincerity behind private flames in that scenario.

On one occasion, I talked some trash in ooc during a DA draco kill. On multiple other occasions, I sat in the DA camp bullshitting with various members while we all waited for the spawn--them so they could kill a boss, me so I could record the kill time. Multiple DA members, including Nizzarr, were people from SZ who had royally kicked my ass back in the day when they were on team evil and I was on team go go good guys.

Behind the scenes, I was working with Loke (feel free to speak up here, Loke) to connect IB and DA officers so we'd have more cordial relations. Aadill was stepping up at that time and Loke and I were working to connect Aadill and Ektar because we thought they were the best candidates for level-headed discussions.

I'm pretty vocal, Hasbin. Perhaps you've noticed? I can speak for myself. You don't have to try to express my thoughts for me.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

It's just funny how quickly and dramatically your tune changes, brewski, that's all I'm sayin'!
Old 09-27-2010, 11:42 PM
Banned

I have an idea for you, Hasbinbad. How about you and Raren get together and make up a story together and you can both claim I said things that I didn't say and then you can both make half a dozen anonymous accounts all agreeing with yourselves? Maybe that will forward your agenda.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have an idea for you, Hasbinbad. How about you and Raren get together and make up a story together and you can both claim I said things that I didn't say and then you can both make half a dozen anonymous accounts all agreeing with yourselves? Maybe that will forward your agenda.
Nah i dont need to make up a story DA will look like the idiots inviting your dumbass

either way we will all get some good lolz out of it
Old 09-28-2010, 02:46 AM
Banned

Poor Alawen, you been playing Everquest for 10 years, 12 hours a day and no one wants to play with you.

What a waste you are.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread