Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

Immigration policy is 88x worse than gerrymandering in terms of vote rigging. Don’t complain about that, the opioid whites have a point
Old 12-06-2019, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

No one who isn’t an attractive blue or green eyed single female should be allowed into the US. Our military should enforce a global one child policy using drone
Old 12-06-2019, 09:44 AM
Banned

So we all know this impeachment is a sham but what is the real point?

He’s not going to be removed from office. It looks like he might not even get impeached with some democrats caving. Let’s look at some facts a moment.

Trump needs 17 democrats to vote against impeachment for it to die before it gets to the senate. 31 democrats come from areas Trump won in 2016. Trumps set to win big in 2020. All those democrats voting for impeachment in Trump areas are exposing major risk to themselves.

This might be really really bad for the democrats in their current form.

My guess is they are going to lose big and shed off the more extremist whacko element after this impeachment debacle and move towards the center establishment left dominating the party again.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When kids going to study history in 20 years they might like to know why this stupid muppet didnt got removed from office, and then the teachers can say "because it was a cult lead by the GOP"
Old 12-06-2019, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When kids going to study history in 20 years they might like to know why this stupid muppet didnt got removed from office, and then the teachers can say "because it was a cult lead by the GOP"
All the credible analysis I’ve seen shows legal experts saying there’s no factual base in evidence for impeachment. Which is why it’s destined to fail and democrats are starting to cave now.

Will this be the end of Pelosi, the DNC’s token Golem? Is this a planned pivot away from the screeching “reeeeee” types that are annoying the big money elite donors? Some questions I have now....
Old 12-06-2019, 11:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He’s not going to be removed from office. It looks like he might not even get impeached with some democrats caving. Let’s look at some facts a moment.

Trump needs 17 democrats to vote against impeachment for it to die before it gets to the senate. 31 democrats come from areas Trump won in 2016. Trumps set to win big in 2020. All those democrats voting for impeachment in Trump areas are exposing major risk to themselves.

This might be really really bad for the democrats in their current form.

My guess is they are going to lose big and shed off the more extremist whacko element after this impeachment debacle and move towards the center establishment left dominating the party again.
It depends on how much dirt the Deep State has on them. If they DO vote to impeach they're gonna get roasted come election time and POOF, there goes the House. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
All the credible analysis I’ve seen shows legal experts saying there’s no factual base in evidence for impeachment. Which is why it’s destined to fail and democrats are starting to cave now.

Will this be the end of Pelosi, the DNC’s token Golem? Is this a planned pivot away from the screeching “reeeeee” types that are annoying the big money elite donors? Some questions I have now....
Oh, please, do share some credible legal analysis.

I can't wait to see what you're touting as legitimate these days.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, please, do share some credible legal analysis.

I can't wait to see what you're touting as legitimate these days.
This is credible analysis. Reeeeeee from a "snarky, bisexual, Jewish woman" that can't help herself from attacking Barron Trump.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2019, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

didnt a kid just died few days ago in one of Trumps cages? and the sissy Trumps crying that someone said "Trump can name his kid Barron, but he cant make him one" ?

yikes...such a sensible snowflake you are
Old 12-06-2019, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt a kid just died few days ago in one of Trumps cages? and the sissy Trumps crying that someone said "Trump can name his kid Barron, but he cant make him one" ?

yikes...such a sensible snowflake you are
That's some pretty awesome snark from her. I didn't get a chance to watch her testimony yet.

Give it a rest, Teppler.
Closed Thread