Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never even thought to try Zlandicar. Probably would've been pretty easy to do, too.
Zlandicar was a few steps above the non-VP Kunark dudes. Level 70 vs 65 makes a large difference as does his health. Checked Alla: my first potion-less solo kill on him was Jul 5, 2004 which was 2 months before OoW. I'd be very surprised to see him soloed in PoP. I didn't hear of anyone else (at least on the major forums) killing him until level 70. Lots of luck + weapon affinity + vanazir to exploit dumb necro AI was pretty much required.

Was jealous of Paladins and apparently necros (?) that could kill VS. Even w/ RoRs to resist 100% of lifetaps, his regen was too much for SKs. At least SKs had a (realistic) monopoly on Trakanon who could be spawned daily. Dem sweet Tolan BPs and Manna Robes paid the bills.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:16 AM
Planar Protector

Can't you open with a big nuke, then everyone spam click rod of conflagration for extra damage? Maybe include mages for pets + mala debuff. The two classes that get the least love rise up to lock down content! Thing mages get an instant nuke rod too, but it escapes me
Closed Thread