Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

RIP Paymelinda
Old 10-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Banned

I havent read the whole thread but OP got me lolin that hes still staring at his ceiling loosing sleep over not ever getting the OK.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Sarnak

I vote me for GM stats. Id mingle with the singles, Attend raids and be social with you losers more often than others, and I'd Randomly DT 1 person in every zone every hour im online. Also Id be solid with denying your sissy ass petitions.

Willfight 60 Warrior
Stjoan 60 Cleric
Drunkyn 60 Monk
Shinken 52 Vox Monk
Old 10-01-2017, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me, cause I can't be bribed
can't bribe me with pussy also
Old 10-01-2017, 08:26 PM
Fire Giant

I never expected someone as heinous as Derubael becoming a GM otherwise I would of volunteered as one at the very beginning and just been content to play low level noobs on the side for the sake of the server.

Its hard sometimes to relate to and anticipate a person who will just crap all over a server and the trust that was put in them, at least for me. Also how can someone betray the trust rogean/nillbog/whoever placed in them, and all over a game. I figured the GM(s) would be fair/honest people who did what they did for the love of a classic server.

/sigh
Old 10-02-2017, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never expected someone as heinous as Derubael becoming a GM otherwise I would of volunteered as one at the very beginning and just been content to play low level noobs on the side for the sake of the server.

Its hard sometimes to relate to and anticipate a person who will just crap all over a server and the trust that was put in them, at least for me. Also how can someone betray the trust rogean/nillbog/whoever placed in them, and all over a game. I figured the GM(s) would be fair/honest people who did what they did for the love of a classic server.

/sigh
Drugs/gambling = the same reasons people steal their grandmas life savings.
Old 10-03-2017, 02:13 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

agatha jupe wildcard, they would either be the best or worst with no middle ground
3+ guides; tala + lland + ?? eurotimefag
(this server would have an actual euro playerbase if it wasn't dead, and it's dead because staff)

tala was pretty much the most impartial and mentally balanced player on the server but he didn't really have the playtime did he? maybe i just didn't run into him a lot when we weren't guilded but i think he was kinda off and on a lot? the tough thing is, it's hard to find someone who's fit to do the job who will also keep the playtime when they're no longer a player on the server.

llandris would remain a good fit if he'd stay off the forums. forum janitor needs to be a different person than in game CSR, preferrably a blue player or guide detached from toxic red drama. no offense to lland as a person or anything.

here's the catch tho: a good red gm or guide would have to be pretty separated from everything else because the playerbase and staff on this server is shit when it comes to the kinds of things that involve doing csr on a pvp server. the greater p99 staff would have to give a red team enough control on the server to actually do something, can't cuck your own staff or inject blue drama into the server.

deru went crazy because you took a good behind the scenes gm and made him do csr that wasn't helping newbies with things. the community proved he couldn't handle doing csr on red with his infamous world event. this server is autistic as hell and yall hate eachother a lot. i've had leader figures on both servers openly speak to me about wanting to track rogaine or deru or whoever down irl and macequest or lolsuit them over pixels without a shred of irony. no jokes. and i don't mean greengrocer lol. server's wacky. the average long time player on red is just as wacky as greengrocer or vyneroth but without the skills or means to be as in your face about it as gg, nor do they have the balls vyneroth apparently has. for this server to have ever really worked you would have needed some hypernerd like deru or agatha pulling strings in the shadows (aka mostly just investigating rmt/etc) and enough guides to have one online at most times (minimum two usa timezone and one euro timezone) to be a face for the staff. direct interactions between the players and the gm happened way too much on here. outside of deru era, this server's had basically no consistent staff presence to speak of. pvp + progression type servers NEED either no rules, or a consistent level of enforcement of the rules over time. inconsistency is how you make entire chunks of your playerbase stop logging in.

picking staff for red has the same problem the military has with hackers; the straight ones are shit at the job, and the ones good at the job are risky wildcards.

i've run pvp mmo private servers wayyy bigger than red and you can't have 1 person handling a community of people who literally spiked mace murder dogs irl and trade in game currency for mail order drugs. there's certainly no lack of qualified people who have applied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloroform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aalpha
rofl what that dude only came here to rmt his blue shit off
Last edited by Xaanka; 10-03-2017 at 02:42 AM..
Old 10-03-2017, 10:39 AM
Fire Giant

You have some nerve to talk about vyrenoth's balls
Old 10-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/sigh
weird opinion coming from a former developer who made non-classic changes to the game to benefit his guild (nihilum) or overlooked changes completely to benefit from them

what did your guild leader get banned for again? RMT?

huh

strange how that works
Last edited by KEWLGET; 10-03-2017 at 02:19 PM..
Old 10-03-2017, 02:37 PM
Banned

Lot of disgusting ingrates in here
Closed Thread