Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

You know in some places pickpockets actually put up signs that say "beware of pickpockets" because people will naturally tap their pocket where their wallet is to make sure it's still there, making their job a little easier.
Old 11-24-2017, 11:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiRo2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did she slowly pour it onto her legs for several minutes? Picture appears to be possibly to the subQ, but I've seen people on fire, or pulled out of burning vehicles that were only second degree. Can't imagine a cup of coffee doing more damage.
Old people skin is like thin paper covering skeletons and bitch its cold all the time.
Old 11-24-2017, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

I have known guys that took breaks from the game, came back and found their toons stripped/missing items. One guy asked me if he had given me his info... He had not. This amazed me, that he honestly couldn't even recall exactly who all he gave his info to! He told me that he petitioned, and it was still in the process of being sorted out. (What a PITA for guides to have to monkey with that stuff.)

I have had other fellows want to give me their info so I could log their cleric on to rez them when they were on a second account, and even this makes me uncomfortable because if anything ends up missing then I would be under suspicion.

I feel like people are just way too trusting with their information, that and not very organized in managing who they give their info to. I don't trust anyone well enough to give them my info who I met through the game. if it were family perhaps I'd share my info, lucky for me none of my family play PC games.
Old 11-24-2017, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

The fake charities are at least to spot with one question. What is your charitable organization's tax ID number? They either have no idea what you're talking about, or try and claim that they can't give it out.

https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-pr...-for-charities

"In addition, you may verify an organization's tax-exempt status and eligibility to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions by asking to see an organization's IRS letter recognizing it as tax-exempt. You may also confirm an organization's status by calling the IRS (toll-free) at 1-877-829-5500."

-Mcoy
Old 11-24-2017, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have known guys that took breaks from the game, came back and found their toons stripped/missing items. One guy asked me if he had given me his info... He had not. This amazed me, that he honestly couldn't even recall exactly who all he gave his info to! He told me that he petitioned, and it was still in the process of being sorted out. (What a PITA for guides to have to monkey with that stuff.)

I have had other fellows want to give me their info so I could log their cleric on to rez them when they were on a second account, and even this makes me uncomfortable because if anything ends up missing then I would be under suspicion.

I feel like people are just way too trusting with their information, that and not very organized in managing who they give their info to. I don't trust anyone well enough to give them my info who I met through the game. if it were family perhaps I'd share my info, lucky for me none of my family play PC games.
same. nobody has my info and i feel really uncomfortable having theirs. to the point of asking for a pw change the one time i did a rez.
Old 11-24-2017, 01:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know in some places pickpockets actually put up signs that say "beware of pickpockets" because people will naturally tap their pocket where their wallet is to make sure it's still there, making their job a little easier.
Damn thats a big league play
Old 11-24-2017, 04:49 PM
Banned

I feel pretty good knowing that everyone I've given my acct information to has not raped me
Old 11-24-2017, 05:01 PM
Skeleton

What we need is for everyone to post their account info here in this thread. Once everyone has posted their info we'll lock the thread to keep them safe.

*in case you're wondering: yes, I am joking
Old 11-26-2017, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel pretty good knowing that everyone I've given my acct information to has not raped me
How do you know for sure?
Old 11-26-2017, 09:49 PM
Banned

Well i guess having pixels intact soothes my worry
Closed Thread