Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 10:09 PM
Aviak

Question Solo AC in OOT as a Rogue?

Looking to maybe start camping the AC in OOT soon. Want some jboots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. What level can I do it reliably as a Rogue? My Rogue is my main and is not twinked. Currently level 45.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Untwinked and no epi I would say get to 60 before you do. Or get a few friends to help you camp it.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 11-26-2017, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

The AC in South Ro is level 35 you would have a much easier time killing him there.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

You don't want to do this with a rogue. You will make a long camp four times as long.
Level another toon, camp the rogue out there to loot. Or, farm the pp and buy the MQ. What's worse, others will be tempted to KS you if you are still regen'ing and taking a long time on kills.

Farming 5k will take you less time on a rogue than doing the AC camp on your own.

There is not much reason for a 45 rogue to do jboots (if you just want travel buffs, buy sow pots until 60).

At 45, even if everyone leaves you alone and you are willing to take the time, unless you are very twinked I would doubt you could do it.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:18 PM
Aviak

Ugh, I was afraid of that. I can't expect friends to sit for hours and hours with me. I camped it back on live as an SK. Took me 20 hours. Is it still a crazy camp like that?
Old 11-26-2017, 10:18 PM
Aviak

Sounds like the AC in SRO will be my best bet if I want to try to do it myself. That or come up with the cash.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:20 AM
Fire Giant

PS: South Ro AC will take you much more than 20h. Actually I think you just can't win the tag race versus all the druids TPing at 21:30 to get a chance at 7kpp.

In OoT, maybe you could be lucky and have the next player on list to help you get the kill... otherwise yeah get the MQ[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-27-2017, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfshead Sky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ugh, I was afraid of that. I can't expect friends to sit for hours and hours with me. I camped it back on live as an SK. Took me 20 hours. Is it still a crazy camp like that?
You could prolly pump out two in a few hours. If you had a group a friends and you could tel them you will help them get their rings.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 11-27-2017, 12:56 AM
Sarnak

If you are lvl 45 you're better off grinding EXP. Buy 3 SoW pots for now.. Get to lvl 52ish, youll have pp by then. Can easily get 1-3k per day in KC just winning random loots.

Camping it yourself as a rogue youll be getting very little exp. Just to grind levels out. 2 Birds with 1 Stone, or whatever. Trust Dannyl.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:29 AM
Banned

I wouldn't. Even if it was doable, you'd take forever killing it, pissing off everyone in line at the camp. Which isn't a big deal... but.. you know. It would be easier to just buy it.
Closed Thread