Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 08:04 PM
Banned

melon you really know how to write to me.

mispelling like almost every time and a queef reference in 2nd paragraph

ENJOYED
Old 12-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Banned

I'm having a nice day
Old 12-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

i am having a good day too ^^

and glad you enjoyed it skarls (o^^o)
Old 12-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The man drew long swaths of the sticky night air into his lungs,
his prettily scented breath gliding in and out of him, mercilessly whipping the night air liek a serpent of frenzied flame. he was very enthused. hunched liek a cripple, his back arched in the shape of a great a question mark as he hammered at a imaginary drum between his legs, his bard feet stamping furiously to the silent rhythm.

suddenly the hot rips of air pumping furiously through his nose tangled in his sinuses and came stumbling back out with a sound not unliek feminine flatulence as i slipped, barely findin my feets and avoiding a late dinner of cobblestone and my own teeth. he shifted uncomfortably, as he looked down at me, his face red and wet with exertion.

"W-what are you doing here, missy?" he demanded, his face shrinking into a more authoritative grimace.

I paused. it wasn't a drum i thought to myself as he discreetly slipped a large flute into his pants. i had never understood bards or the magic behind they music and tbqh, i di'n't really care to neither.

the elf shot air through his nose so forcefully it was as if he meant to chide notes from the flute in his pants, but i knew differently. he was snatchin at my wanderin' mind and reiteratin' his demand. i stared defiantly at the flute bulge a moment longer before acknowledging him.

i looked up at him, scrunchin my face in bold display of my displeasure.

"i heard a commotion," i said glaring up at him as menacingly as i could make myself.

"a commotion is it?" he piqued, apparently oblivious to the unfiltered sounds of rancid passion scrambling from the window next to him as if desperate to escape those from which they came.

"mhmm," i said, nodding as the world disappeared briefly with my smile.

HNNNNN came a loud groan from the window, shaking me from the complacency that tend to stalk me. I scrunched my face accusingly at the elf, rolling my eyes from him to the window and back. he shifted uneasily and flicked his eyes to the window before looking back at me. GO ON! his eyebrows shouted at me as he through the bushy little things against his sweat slicked forehead.

"right," I said nodding, " so i was sketchin', in my home mind, well, it's my home, but just got back, been away," i nodded expressively "on a mission, been spreadin' Hate and whatnot, and-"

"SHHHHhhhhhhhhh," he shushed me raising one of his exceedingly dexterous, well groomed fingers to his lips. i scrunched my face in protest. HE asked ME and now he shush me >.>

a silky voice marched authoritatively from the window with vexing familiarity. NEXII-senpai!!! my eyes bout exploded with excitement as i dashed over to the window. my mouth fell open and my cheeks flushed as i saw sister Nexii poised magestically in all manner of resplendent thingies atop a most unbecoming mount.

an excited squeal scurried up my throat, but failed to gain the night air as a silky smooth hand pulsing with dexterous supremacy wrapped my mouth, drawing my jaw closed and imploring my lips to caress my teeth. id forgotten the elf was still there and startled by his touch, i stumbled backward. he was beating his drum again (or flute, or whatever) and his fist slammed into my right buttocks as i fell back. i yelped, but his magical fingers against my lips smothered the sound in my throat before it could crash into the room.

i sighed softly through my nose thankful to be spared the indignantly of interfering in Sister Nexii's ministry of Hate. the elf knew this and sought immediate payment of this debt. Shoving me forward, my mouth still sealed behind his exquisite fingers, he used my body to pin my hands to the sill and ripped down my thong letting the elastichain snap back against my cheeks at their fullest point all without missing a beat of his drum...flute...whatever.

twisting as best I could, i glanced back at him, my eyes bulging in horror. i was saving myself for a beholder! ;n;. he firmly, but gently jerked my head back 'round toward the room and softly tugged it down, bidding me look in reminder of my debt. i swallowed in resignation and allowed my eyes to steep in the majesty of Sister Nexii as my vision blurred behind the fluid pooling on my bottom lids.

the bard's feet stamped with great fervor, liek and insolent nooblet denied his due sow. the vibrations slithered around slipping into my dorf boots, the halfmen flesh jiggled softly against my legs. sliding between my toes and around my feet the rhythm sent shivers pulsing from my heels up through me to my crown.

his flute brushed against my panty and i blinked. the tears cascading down my cheeks threw Sister Nexii into focus as the bard's flute slid down my back and between my cheeks in a single perfectly timed whole note, butt what came next was unexpected. surprise took me liek a lecherous bard in the night. Nexii soared liek a demon in front of me. her beautiful face sang with the most intimate of hatred, impassioned by Innoruuk himself as the bard's flute tenderli kissed my blue button.

i slumped in relief - he only wanted half of me! - just as the bard sank his instrument into me over three whole notes, slowly drowning it in my warmth. my lower lip found it way between my teeth and i gnawed hungrily at it as i stretched around the warm woodwind. it's uncompromising girth pressed powerfully against the tender flesh which rewarded its stony conviction with a loving caress.

Nexii moved gloriously in front of me as the bard withdrew all but the
tip. just the tip? his breath fell upon me in waves of mint and cardamom and bergamot. He has resumed the forceful breathing I had witnessed earlier and i felt something as he plunged back into me. my vocal cords strained against the silencing ward of his fingers as the flute fluttered within me. the bard shot forceful breaths at the flute with the each new thrust, quickening to match Nexii's frenzied speed.

his feet stamped furiously, his breath sputtered violently liek a steam locomotive -if ever there were such a thing- and his feet stamped violently as if he'd been offered a 90. the gentle thwap, thwap, thwapping of his powerful thighs against mine had become a steady hum and his flute sang silently within me, the magic notes scattering throughout my yielding flesh liek rays of ecstasy in oblivion.

my vision blurred and I was lost to the world pressed flat upon nirvana. I felt it coming. a great crescendo sounded through my body and then suddenly it was over. Sister Nexii's mount enjoyed the liberty of flight i noted with a bit of envy as she welcomed a large friendly looking fat man to her room. i felt the bard's warmth draining from me and glanced around chewing nervously at my lip. he was gone. all that remained was a burning sensation where he'd struck my cheek. i brushed it as I fixed my chanty - chain painty, duUuhh- and noticed the flesh was sticky. i couldn't get a good look at it where I was, so i waddled best i could back to my room, the sounds of Nexii's ministry floating on the night air. i'd witnessed enough commotion for one evening.

back at my room, i frowned as i examined the mark on my rump.

[i]S
A
D

I
K
I
[i]
super hot loved it <3

just remember all there's no reason to be upset. or sexually repressed, it's a brave new era. embrace our Prince of Hate, Innoruuk! Once you accept how much there is to hate here it's very liberating
Old 12-09-2017, 05:21 AM
Planar Protector

Being a fan of the old captamazing stores ive only read "gnome smut I-III" and it cracked me up, pervertidly funny stuff.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:41 AM
Sarnak

I haven't read any of this, and I feel like doing so is going to mentally scar me. All I know is my name keeps popping up and I need a lawyer.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't read any of this, and I feel like doing so is going to mentally scar me. All I know is my name keeps popping up and I need a lawyer.
Translation: I read it all and loved it. Give me moar! ^
Old 12-09-2017, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Have to admit, MMs story made me cringe. Way too rapey, did not like. Sadiki follows a strict voyeur code of ethics, the second he is discovered it is either hide, wc cap, or bard speed out of there.
Old 12-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Banned

glad you enjoyed muggens! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-09-2017, 06:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have to admit, MMs story made me cringe. Way too rapey, did not like. Sadiki follows a strict voyeur code of ethics, the second he is discovered it is either hide, wc cap, or bard speed out of there.
I'd put a fervent ideological defense of a gr8 work here but i left my headset somewhere so I'm typing on a smartphone using my nose, which is runny.
Closed Thread