Die, alien scum! 8 28.57%
Thanks, alien pals. I like future tech. 15 53.57%
bush/twrs/etc 7 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2017, 05:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please, you were posting in the same Off-Topic thread (https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...285439&page=38) where OP was posting his white superiority stuff less than two hours before he started this thread.
"my white superiority stuff"? Please.. I quoted feminists who were obviously white supremacists and said their views were too much for me. I had hoped you'd have a better grasp of English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't pretend there's no connection between his two posts (and his long history of similar posts).
Are my libertarian views are too spicy for ya? It's pitiful that you have to resort to slander in unrelated threads instead of addressing my actual views.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"my white superiority stuff"? Please.. I quoted feminists who were obviously white supremacists and said their views were too much for me. I had hoped you'd have a better grasp of English.

Are my libertarian views are too spicy for ya? It's pitiful that you have to resort to slander in unrelated threads instead of addressing my actual views.

Maybe your past posts focusing on white supremacy ideologies coupled with a cartoon avatar wearing a Nazi uniform named FASH pressing the button to what appears to be a gas chamber only builds the case in his mind that you are a white supremacist?

I mean, could be a long shot, I know. Silly Loramin for drawing the dots to such a conclusion.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-10-2017, 01:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe your past posts focusing on white supremacy ideologies coupled with a cartoon avatar wearing a Nazi uniform named FASH pressing the button to what appears to be a gas chamber only builds the case in his mind that you are a white supremacist?

I mean, could be a long shot, I know. Silly Loramin for drawing the dots to such a conclusion.
Are my libertarian views are too spicy for you too? Why do you also resort to slander in unrelated threads instead of addressing my actual views? I expect more than slander and olympic mental gymnastics in the p99 off-topic sub-forum.

My past posts focus solely on libertarianism. I'm black and jewish. I don't support white supreeemacy and can't be racist by definition.

Regarding my FASHionable avatar, are you admitting vanilla ice cream isn't superior? How dare you.

I'm feeling targeted. Lhancelot has now joined in with loramin and others in these personal attacks, turning this thread away from a civil discussion. This is starting to look like a pattern of cyberbullying.
Last edited by fash; 12-10-2017 at 01:37 PM..
Old 12-10-2017, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are my libertarian views are too spicy for you too? Why do you also resort to slander in unrelated threads instead of addressing my actual views? I expect more than slander and olympic mental gymnastics in the p99 off-topic sub-forum.

My past posts focus solely on libertarianism. I'm black and jewish. I don't support white supreeemacy and can't be racist by definition.

Regarding my FASHionable avatar, are you admitting vanilla ice cream isn't superior? How dare you.

I'm feeling targeted. Lhancelot has now joined in with loramin and others in these personal attacks, turning this thread away from a civil discussion. This is starting to look like a pattern of cyberbullying.
Ahhh I just think it's disingeuous to call someone ignorant in their perception of you when you have created your "spicy" and edgy avatar coupled with very white supremacist themed dialogue.

I personally don't mind your posts or their content because I value other's opinions even if I may disagree or do not fully understand them.

I think your posts are interesting nonetheless. Whether they are written from a "libertarian" point of view (whatever that means) or any other title you'd like to attach to yourself, it's cool.

I honestly can't tell exactly what that avatar is I only can relate to what it appears to be to my eyes. Maybe if it was larger and I wasn't so old I could judge it more appropriately. What exactly is it, if it's not a Nazi/Neo-Nazi pressing a button to a gas chamber?

Cyber-bullying? Are you for real? Can't tell if you are serious or being facetious. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahhh I just think it's disingeuous to call someone ignorant in their perception of you when you have created your "spicy" and edgy avatar coupled with very white supremacist themed dialogue.
Honestly, nothing I've posted is supremacist themed. Certainly nothing so egregious as melon's posts about asian supremacy...

Quote:
Whether they are written from a "libertarian" point of view (whatever that means) or any other title you'd like to attach to yourself, it's cool.
lol. Funny how you can firmly state my posts are supremacist themed, yet if I clarify that my views are libertarian, it's "whatever that means".

Quote:
I honestly can't tell exactly what that avatar is I only can relate to what it appears to be to my eyes.
It's vanilla, The One True Flavor, merely baking the other flavors. It's back from Bill Nye's crazy "sex junk" videos and other antics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
Old 12-10-2017, 03:59 PM
Banned

guys i think the guy with a nazi hat avatar might be a nazi

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...60341&page=602

spoiler: he never got back to me
Old 12-10-2017, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guys i think the guy with a nazi hat avatar might be a nazi

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...60341&page=602

spoiler: he never got back to me
lol I didn't notice but that's George Soros in his avatar as well isn't it
Old 12-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, sorry for not getting back to you about that, Pokes.

Someone in the crowd switched up the chant. Listen for about 10-15 seconds from 7:50, https://youtu.be/C1EDAyEu6J4?t=7m51s , and you'll hear him do the switch. Not sure what this has to do with anything in this thread though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-10-2017, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh, sorry for not getting back to you about that, Pokes.

Someone in the crowd switched up the chant. Listen for about 10-15 seconds from 7:50, https://youtu.be/C1EDAyEu6J4?t=7m51s , and you'll hear him do the switch. Not sure what this has to do with anything in this thread though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah, so they were yelling about jews during the march AND after when they arrived at the destination(the horsey statue). this is kinda the opposite of justifying your defense of them thank you for linking it.

anyway my point is you have a history of this crap and nobody should buy your "Librarian" bullshit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-10-2017, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Honestly, nothing I've posted is supremacist themed. Certainly nothing so egregious as melon's posts about asian supremacy...

lol. Funny how you can firmly state my posts are supremacist themed, yet if I clarify that my views are libertarian, it's "whatever that means".

It's vanilla, The One True Flavor, merely baking the other flavors. It's back from Bill Nye's crazy "sex junk" videos and other antics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
Nice trolling dude.
Closed Thread