Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 02:21 AM
Banned

Default Mauzer Chairman & Chairman Mauzer

YOU KNOW I LOVE ME SOME RNF!

Camping AC; Chairman has control. Gets his piece, logs on to his alt to collect the ring, and logs back onto Chairman, failing to pass control to Mixxup, whose been waiting for hours. Just wanted everyone to know what a piece of shit he is. There's a reason nobody likes to go to OoT to try to camp it for themselves, because of pricks monopolizing the spawn, illegally at that.

TLDR: People that illegally monopolize AC are trash, Mauzer/Chairman is trash.

Have a good night <3
Old 12-12-2017, 03:42 AM
Banned

Fuck that guy, added to my "No Jum" List
Old 12-12-2017, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Hopefully this was just some Mixxup
Old 12-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Server GM

The moment he/she logged off, the camp is open.

Also;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hopefully this was just some Mixxup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The moment he/she logged off, the camp is open.

Also;
legal to loot the ring if nobody around?
Old 12-12-2017, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
legal to loot the ring if nobody around?
I would say if he was just switching chars it would be dirty pool to take the ring.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would say if he was just switching chars it would be dirty pool to take the ring.
If you didn't kill the mob you have 0 loot rights. Even if he swaps toons and you loot he can successfully petition you for taking his loot. So I wouldn't waste a ban on a pair of jboots.

However you can take the camp the moment he camps and claim it. If he comes back and disputes you'd be in the right technically.
Old 12-12-2017, 04:07 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you didn't kill the mob you have 0 loot rights. Even if he swaps toons and you loot he can successfully petition you for taking his loot. So I wouldn't waste a ban on a pair of jboots.

However you can take the camp the moment he camps and claim it. If he comes back and disputes you'd be in the right technically.
is this a rule somewhere that I forgot about? AFAIK, if a corpse goes public, its free for all on the loot.
Old 12-12-2017, 04:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is this a rule somewhere that I forgot about? AFAIK, if a corpse goes public, its free for all on the loot.
Not sure. Obviously something like this, it was obvious that the person killed it and wanted the drop on their alt.

However, I remember seeing a discussion on this on the forums and it basically being claimed that it doesn't matter if it is a high level running through the zone killing everything in their path, even if they aren't bothering to loot stuff if you loot their corpses it's a big no no. Like someone literally said that there could be three seconds left on the corpse timer and they are nowhere nearby but if you take something off the corpse and they see you do it and petition... bye bye.
Old 12-12-2017, 04:20 PM
Banned

I've known multiple people to receive harsh bans for looting items that were literally going to rot on the corpses of the monsters that dropped them.
Closed Thread