Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

As a practical matter, Misty Thicket is the closest ring to a bank, unless I'm mistaken?

Might be good to stay non-KOS with them simply so you can bank super quickly.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Kobold

I didn't consider that at the time. Plus Misty is much more open so quadding there is ace.

I have that Druids Grove post bookmarked from a while back. Wondering how feasible Skyfire would be here on 99. Might check that out when I hit 55 again (I was 57 but sacrificed down so I'm grinding back up and exploring all the 50s options).
Old 10-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Kobold

I would just port over to steamfont and bank there. It's all about preference. Ak'anon is my hub city. And like I said, the faction can be repaired later on if you consider it critical.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethClaypool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would just port over to steamfont and bank there. It's all about preference. Ak'anon is my hub city. And like I said, the faction can be repaired later on if you consider it critical.
I like choosing a "home city" Most druids prefer misty becuse its the closest bank to a ring, but as far as RP goes, I Like that you moved out to the tinkertown and like to think you have an apartment with a view of the great green lake.

My Blue characters are bound in an apartment in NFP where my NPC wife lives and recharges my items in her little merchant etsy store XD
Old 10-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

Also.

HK has a great bear pits guide. Bonus points if you can tell me the name of the second song that plays in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC2RACrRz-8

PS. Video guides are the future. Sesserdrix has some awesome Necro guides. Does anyone have the ability to make some similar guides for druids?

I would do them myself but I haven't the slightest idea of where to start. What kind of hardware do you need to make videos of any kind of reasonable quality?
Last edited by maestrom; 10-07-2015 at 02:28 PM..
Old 10-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also.

HK has a great bear pits guide. Bonus points if you can tell me the name of the second song that plays in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC2RACrRz-8

PS. Video guides are the future. Sesserdrix has some awesome Necro guides. Does anyone have the ability to make some similar guides for druids?

I would do them myself but I haven't the slightest idea of where to start. What kind of hardware do you need to make videos of any kind of reasonable quality?
ya this is a great video.. Im excited to charm kill things and have some god damn heals at the same time omg.. I done 2 enchanters to 60 and by now i fucking hate charm killing, but if i can heal myself? oh man
Old 10-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya this is a great video.. Im excited to charm kill things and have some god damn heals at the same time omg.. I done 2 enchanters to 60 and by now i fucking hate charm killing, but if i can heal myself? oh man
My druid is up in his 40s and has never cast a single heal.

Oops.
Old 10-07-2015, 04:07 PM
Banned

my druid is 40 and hasnt died yet yowl
Old 10-07-2015, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I can record that kind of stuff, actually. I've probably got incidental footage of various places already, but none of it has any narration.

If you want to make video guides yourself, look for Open Broadcast Software (OBS). It's free and pretty much everyone uses it for twitch. It can do regular recordings as well. You will have to tweak the settings to fit your machine.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 10-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can record that kind of stuff, actually. I've probably got incidental footage of various places already, but none of it has any narration.

If you want to make video guides yourself, look for Open Broadcast Software (OBS). It's free and pretty much everyone uses it for twitch. It can do regular recordings as well. You will have to tweak the settings to fit your machine.
installed it. I'll upload a video or two to youtube over the next few days. short test videos probably looking to get my settings right [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread