Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 06:32 PM
Sarnak

Default Worth trying seafururies?

Would it be worth trying to kill some seafuries with a 45 necro? I figure it would be a platform generator plus some xpow at this lvl. Obviously it is not the most efficient source of xp... what are some pros and cons other than the slower xp?
Old 04-05-2017, 06:38 PM
Kobold

overcamped. you wont have fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2017, 06:39 PM
Banned

No. Stay far away from FTE island, it is a shithole.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:05 PM
Aviak

I would say a lot depends on how bad you need plat. As others have said you won't enjoy it and the experience is terrible. As a necro you are an excellent class for it and I know some necros making 70k plus while leveling there.

In my experience I would say it is not worth it unless you are very hardcore. I was there on a Monk so my goal was to try to hold down 2 static spawns and I usually found the cash to be 600-800 pp per hour. As a pet class you do have an advantage and you may be able to hold down more but overall I just don't think it is worth it.
Old 04-06-2017, 02:35 AM
Fire Giant

You want quicker xp? Duo. You want more plat? Camp rare items like the Gazuhri ring and See Invis bracer from LOIO... or Grachnist for the shrunken earring.

You want a good xp + plat spot on a server that averages 1k level 45+ toons on most days at peak time... Even if it truly existed, no one would willingly give up the location. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you literally HAVE to be solo because you can't converse with people.. Charm-killing undead will be your best bet in guk and CoM.. but neither is going to be great loot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:14 AM
Sarnak

Appreciate the responses. I loosely follow the guides online for xp I just like to explore some while lvling I ended up finding myself killing some raptors in temerous tonight. Obviously no money was had but was a new experience that I had never done before so it was a success. I am not geared all that well on my necro at this point so that was where the original question of the seafururies came in. Gear will come in time I know... especially if I can ward off my although addictions lol. Thanks again!
Old 04-06-2017, 03:15 AM
Sarnak

Alt addictions***
Old 04-06-2017, 03:23 AM
Aviak

as necro that has done seafurries at 45 the island willc hew you up and spit u out unless your playing off peak hours [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2017, 03:38 AM
Planar Protector

Spectres still good at 45 for a couple more levels.

If in Oasis bind at the gypsies and sell there.
If in Feerott bind at the vendors near the river and run back (might need skellie on to sell to them)
Old 04-06-2017, 03:46 AM
Planar Protector

Seafuries are frustrating to try and camp. It's a headache.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Closed Thread