Die, alien scum! 8 28.57%
Thanks, alien pals. I like future tech. 15 53.57%
bush/twrs/etc 7 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2017, 09:44 PM
Fire Giant

Default Alien Invasion Thought Experiment

Imagine alien explorers with vastly superior intelligence and technology came to earth. When they visited us, they didn't realize we were intelligent animals, so they blew the shit out of us for a bit with little regard. Then when they realize what they've done, they say, "Oh shit, sorry! We didn't realize you were intelligent", and they gives us their cool technology. They make us part of the Galactic Federation, and we all get equal rights to the aliens.

That would be cool, right?

Sure, we'd be pissy that they killed us for a bit, but it worked out in the end. We're better off. We got awesome transportation tech, star ships, longer life spans, tech to feed the hungry, medicine to heal the sick, etc -- a massive improvement to quality of life.

"Fuck those aliens" or "That sucked for a bit, but thanks for the star ships, advanced medicine, and future agriculture tech"?
Old 12-06-2017, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Fuck those aliens" or "That sucked for a bit, but thanks for the star ships, advanced medicine, and future agriculture tech"?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2017, 10:06 PM
Banned

I will submit the White Race to vassalhood for tech that allows a man to inhabit a body with additional appendages that are very dextrous and linked to his sensorium. nothing less than that
Old 12-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

This is very similar to childhood's end by Arthur c Clarke except he is a better poster than you

Thanks and God bless
Old 12-06-2017, 11:39 PM
Banned

Imagine an alien race born and bred to be the warrior caste of an empire. Whereas they once were nothing, centuries of physical training and enhanced by use of the white, they have grown to be the galaxy's most fearsome fighting force.

there i made a more retarded post about how good slavery is

your move OP
Old 12-06-2017, 11:50 PM
Banned

FUCK OFF SPACE ERUDITES, WE’RE FULL

YOU CAN CRASH ON THE MOON IF YOU WANT
Old 12-07-2017, 01:44 AM
Banned

+1 to cecily post

+1 to patriam post

did not read OP
Old 12-07-2017, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Sigourney Weaver's arm pits for 400, Alex.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Didn't read any posts but made note of the whales post and may double back later

o I lied I read skarlorns post the + number shape reflected off of my retinas

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-07-2017, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine alien explorers with vastly superior intelligence and technology came to earth. When they visited us, they didn't realize we were intelligent animals, so they blew the shit out of us for a bit with little regard. Then when they realize what they've done, they say, "Oh shit, sorry! We didn't realize you were intelligent", and they gives us their cool technology. They make us part of the Galactic Federation, and we all get equal rights to the aliens.

That would be cool, right?

Sure, we'd be pissy that they killed us for a bit, but it worked out in the end. We're better off. We got awesome transportation tech, star ships, longer life spans, tech to feed the hungry, medicine to heal the sick, etc -- a massive improvement to quality of life.

I think a good alien induced culling of the human race would be a good thing. Our population is vast, and we show no signs of wanting to slow our destruction of the planet Earth.

In fact, I think the only thing that can help us at this point is some galactic intervention.

Whether that be a meteor crashing into Earth or aliens that decide to make Earth a hunting ground, I honestly feel we need outside help to make things right again on Earth.
Closed Thread