Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 12-07-2022, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardcore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, never die from your incompetence half ass attempt , just fed up with your shit. Kept saying sorry and throw shades 😂 you do you.

Shame all the poop socking and grinding your necro to 60, about to be taken away. Next time I am in Chardok I will make sure to have my OBS ready and I will write a Fking essay to GM and bitch about your sorry ass.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every time I think I've seen the biggest, whiney loser on P99 someone like this shows up and proves me wrong lol
Old 12-07-2022, 05:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

how it started:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your noob ass trained our group in dalnir and you had the audacity to yell at me
yes, i remembered

sorry you didn't keyed come back next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a player that was rude to me when we were level 20 came looking for a key while i held the camp, in jest i asked for a silly amount of pp for it and then lowered the price to a reasonable fee of 250pp which he declined to pay so i deleted the key and told him to come back another time

the end

Quote:
GuiSe I aM farming myself another Staff of the Dreaded Gaze, it just so happened that a player that irked me in my 20s coincidentally showed up and expected I hand over key for free
(lol)

how it ended:

Quote:
> being this saddlesore about 2 trains one month ago
(lol)
Old 12-07-2022, 05:25 PM
Banned

Red face

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-07-2022, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong. I am playing on p99 complaining that Chortles Snortles is camping a mob that also drops a key and selling loot rights while never leaving the mob. Check the rules, but I am willing to bet that once you get your loot you get the fuck out. Almost akin to the AC in OOT???? Yes, the same fucking idea you tard. Stop trying to deflect the issue as you're failing. Am I correct??? Please controvert this. Both of you please respond as it appears Snorles is incapable of answering my statement and allegations.
It's interesting to me is that no one has addressed Doobie's point:

Quote:
Check the rules, but I am willing to bet that once you get your loot you get the fuck out.
This is actually correct, and was stated by GM Derubael:

Quote:
If you are solo camping, once you attain the item you were waiting for (an AC ring, for example) you are done camping that mob. The person coming to take the camp had better be prepared at this point in order to come eliminate the very next placeholder spawn in order to "stake his claim" on the mob. You cannot work wacky corpse lines on lore items in order to grab multiple items in the same "camp session" if there are others waiting to take the camp. Please be aware that we reserve the right to apply this same ruling to any camp if we deem it necessary, including camps with multiple players.
What's interesting to me is the staff has never clarified this rule for mobs that drop two things. So you could certainly make an argument that once Chuckles gets a key, he has to let you get the next one.

If I were the OP I'd petition Chuckles after the second spawn and see what the GM says, just out of curiosity. But even if they say no, OP could still wait until a staff spawns, and by server rules Chuckles would definitely have to give up the camp then.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-07-2022, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

ok karen
Old 12-07-2022, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

/petition GM there are halflings spray painting the trees outside of rivervail huts in misty.
Old 12-07-2022, 05:34 PM
Banned

Exclamation

What a surprise, it appears reading comprehension isn't Loramin's strong suit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
once upon a time, a karen-tier gnome necro /petition'd me for my simple action of FD'ing afk @ uguk scryer camp to which an recently appointed overzealous elf janny summoned me out of the camp and threatened punishment if i went back and FD afk'd @ the camp (lol)

low and behold this gnome necro shows up one day to XaLGoZ during my first attempt at the camp, trying to get a key - same elf janny happened to be hanging out responding to a petition and tells me, perhaps remembering his overzealous actions with this gnome nec, and tells me i don't have to give him shit because the rules stated that camp holder owns all the loot that drops

i only wish i held the camp longer than 12 hours that day to deny that little gnome bastard a key

(lol)
Old 12-07-2022, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

My point is, if the guy doesn't want to give you plat, he doesn't have to. You can't hold camps on P99 forever.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-07-2022, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

* by yourself; the rules are designed to let groups of people do exactly that.

Old 12-07-2022, 05:38 PM
Banned

How I got my HS key:

"Mind if I loot the piece for the HS key?"

"Not at all, I'll shoot ya a tell when one drops"

"Thanks brother! You're the best"

"np"

(Then I make a post on RnF on how he called me the N word)