Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 12-07-2022, 05:46 PM
Banned

yeah guys read the wiki 2000 other players will be reading on launch
(lol)
Old 12-07-2022, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah guys read the wiki 2000 other players will be reading on launch
(lol)
There's over 300 different suggestions on that list, and many of them have multiple camp options: somehow I don't think they're all going to be perma-camped 24/7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-07-2022, 05:49 PM
Banned

source: J-JUST TRUST ME OK?!!??
(lol)
Old 12-07-2022, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perma would be such a cool dungeon if there weren't the typical EverQuest NPCs healing through walls issue
It’s great for a feign death class. I was there 20-38 on my monk. Really good plat from the ores, and excellent xp.

Once you find a few safe spots you can literally level all the way to 60 in perma through multiple camps. (It would take fucking forever and would make your eyes bleed and whatever semblance of a soul we may have would freeze and shatter into a million pieces down the asscrack of an ice goblin)

But everfrost and perma are doable 1-60.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 12-07-2022, 07:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perma would be such a cool dungeon if there weren't the typical EverQuest NPCs healing through walls issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh that's why there are never low level groups there.

Makes sense now.
When Green was in Classic, at one point Permafrost had a 170 ZEM or something nutty like that. The highest of any zone. You could find groups around Flag Room and it was a lot of fun.

I never found healers to be an issue, moreso the pathing and that without FD pulling can be really difficult. There are also some serious undercons and it is out of the way.

I grouped with a twinked out Erudite SK (full Rubicite etc) who got melted 3x by 'A Goblin wizard.' Had to make the CR back from the NK gypsy camp... The third time I thought the poor guy was going to lose his mind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-10-2022, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did they not have the horrible undead death trap before Oct 1999?
Nope, it was added with the Battle of Bloody Kithicor, a big GM event that opened Plane of Hate. Was all about Lanys T'Vyl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAm0nk
I never found healers to be an issue, moreso the pathing and that without FD pulling can be really difficult. There are also some serious undercons and it is out of the way.
Yeah CT is just as bad with healing mobs. It's just far more convenient to get to than Perma.
Old 12-10-2022, 05:55 PM
Aviak

I was hoping to learn about low level camps that aren’t documented on the wiki. For example, one of my favorite camps at level 13 or so was the prisoners in Splitpaw. The loot sucks but never contested and good exp. I also vaguely remember a level 5 rogue or something hunting the little fishies in Kedge. I think that same level 5 rogue was kiting giants with a bow.

Were the Kelethin mail and Kaladim bones exp quests available at the very start of Green?
Old 12-10-2022, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, it was added with the Battle of Bloody Kithicor, a big GM event that opened Plane of Hate. Was all about Lanys T'Vyl.

Yeah CT is just as bad with healing mobs. It's just far more convenient to get to than Perma.
The devs really knew how to fuck up the game by adding things in, particularly kith and to a lesser extent Lesser Fay. Brownie scouts just trash like a quarter of openworld Faydwer.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 12-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Banned

reroll to a solo class and get good
Old 12-12-2022, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

Cleverest