Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Old 07-29-2022, 05:47 PM
Fire Giant

Default Fresh Muffins - Innkeep Wuleran

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Picture of my character with a full muffin crate after combining fresh muffins into it. You can see the baking ingredients in my bag, was about to make a bunch for this quest. However turning in the full muffin crate does nothing; no dialogue or reward or anything.

Broken quest?
Old 07-30-2022, 12:33 PM
Aviak

i went on live a few months back and gathered all the info for this quest, I think I found about twice as many NPC's than were listed on allakhazams. They updated their quest after, but I don't think they have been added on p99 yet since my original thread is still open : https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=400979
Last edited by Elroz; 07-30-2022 at 12:35 PM..
Old 07-30-2022, 06:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i went on live a few months back and gathered all the info for this quest, I think I found about twice as many NPC's than were listed on allakhazams. They updated their quest after, but I don't think they have been added on p99 yet since my original thread is still open : https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=400979
I recall doing the muffin quests for Neriak (Sal Drana) and Freeport (Winda Lylil) in the past. Those at least I can confirm are working. Haven't attempted any of the other ones but Wuleran is definitely not working.

But yep I'm on a quest to max as many factions as I can, and as a ranger who uses forage frequently I figured that'd be a good quest to knock out the elf merchant ones. I hope they look at it and fix it, would greatly appreciate it.
Old 07-30-2022, 10:04 PM
Developer

This should have been working, but I found a script error that prevented it from being completed. Fixed, pending update.
Old 07-31-2022, 12:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This should have been working, but I found a script error that prevented it from being completed. Fixed, pending update.
You rock, thanks so much. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]