Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 07:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She had pond in MM she was soloing it was late at night this paladin kept taking kills from her camp she said taken please stop. he then later got a group with 4 other people they through a fit that she held the camp.

so they trained her, KSed her and then tried to take her camp after hours of this BS their group broke and she went on with her life still maintaining her camp despite wraith a level 59 necro KSing her

Like I said I have all the screen shots to back it up
There are no camps in EverQuest
Old 03-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer Man [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are no camps in EverQuest

^ this guys wins! lol
Old 03-04-2018, 09:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I even have the screen shots of your officer I have it all
Link them all! Let the high tribunal of forum posters make a judgement on your case. We will either join the name and shame in your honor OR be forced to bestow the dreaded slap of backfire upon your unworthy bare ass.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:15 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Link them all! Let the high tribunal of forum posters make a judgement on your case. We will either join the name and shame in your honor OR be forced to bestow the dreaded slap of backfire upon your unworthy bare ass.

LMAO people on her stream, while it happened already, did that. Don't really need to prove anything on a forum while it happened live. But the guys name in game is Wraith and azgar
Old 03-04-2018, 09:23 AM
Orc

He even lied and pretended to be an officer in black hearts. Which was kind of funny
Old 03-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Don't really need to prove anything on a forum while it happened live.
I'm afraid without proper forum proof, the high poster adjutants will not be able to rule in your favor here.
Old 03-04-2018, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

I'd just like to congratulate malakide on becoming the newest member of the RnF Triple-Double Club. Today you've joined an exclusive brotherhood including esteemed posters such as Hasbinbad, and most recently, Teppler. Having 50% of the posts on a single page is an accomplishment in itself, but Triple-Double posters go a step further to ensure their concern is broadcast to all through the use of successive posts.

Congratulations! Your hard work is not going unnoticed.
Old 03-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Fire Giant

Can we get Finawin back? I feel these threads need some more angry white people.

Also, MM could use more train related drama. I felt my recent time there was so lacking in QQ that my immersion was ruined and my nostalgia castrated. Sad times.
Closed Thread