Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2016, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Guy posts tl;dr then makes 6 posts in a row all basically saying what was already said ITT.

Oh you
Old 06-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guy posts tl;dr then makes 6 posts in a row all basically saying what was already said ITT.

Oh you
Its kind of my thing.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Also, I want this to be a double post.

Hope this helps.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

I was thinking I could make this a triple post with a bit of effort and.... I was right!
Old 06-04-2016, 12:55 PM
Kobold

Didn't read through this all but couple things from my exp. the EK corrupter was easiest part of this epic. You can single him without harmony. The others don't add. I soloed at 52 or 53 I think. It was a cake walk. If the other mobs kill Druids just wait for repop. Did the seahorse the other day with 51 monk to single. 60 decently geared ranger and 58 Druid. I would knock out the aqua goblin first. That was the worst camp for me. I also bought the kedge crystals MQ for 2.5k, they're pretty cheap.
Old 06-04-2016, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

I am on red, so people don't go to kedge unless they need something. Some guy wanted 30k for crystals MQ, which is redic even for red server though. VS stones are 10k, pods are 5-10k tops. I would rather go spend 15 hours farming seahorses then drop even 10k on the crystals even if I can farm more then 5k plat in a few hours.

I did do the corruptor solo, Just went at it in form of howler, self buffed with DR/PR flowers, thorns/skin regrowth. Got a few dots landed on me, I snared corruptor first, then rooted him then snared and rooted the reavers. everything stayed rooted entire duration. 2x winged death, sundering, 2x ro's and a scoriae was plenty. By time I even ran back down to get the turn in note, the reavers were still rooted and i just ported out to finish up the rest. Was def far more easier then it reads, Then again I should have known that from doing it a few times in the past for others and my other epic 2 years ago.

As far as whats left, just ulump, and kedge. and I will finish kedge first so i can get second cleansed orb, then go for the kunark orb then finish elaborate scimitar vs stone turn in.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:37 PM
Fire Giant

So after doing 90% of the epic in one day basically finally was able to get the sea horse, used ench to calm and then sham to slow pull root and start mana sieve x3 + theft of thought leaves then entirely castless. Squallsurge were the higher ones took an extra bane per. Best part was after the 7th clear of the 6 spawn side. Logged out for an hour and I came back in to look only to see a tainted casting and was all yisyisss quickly 5 casts before I swam out that's when I saw 3 had spawned. Was tough fight but not bad, made sure by time tainted was around 20% that I had manastoned to 80m and had a torpor ticking at 90+ health. Looted 2 crystals just in case and left the 3rd tainted up should another druid go need it. Am posting from my phone so this will come out as one large paragraph. Epic was super easy but I don't know if that's because I got lucky in most parts. Compared to other class epics like mage, necro, sk, seems like a joke.but I guess one could chalk it up to the fact once you have done it once or twice it just naturally becomes easy and you know everything.
Last edited by syztem; 06-12-2016 at 08:39 PM..
Old 06-21-2016, 10:30 AM
Sarnak

I got my KK Corrupted piece from the big Square room in front of room F - there was an enchanter and druid charm duoing the spawns there for corrupted MQs; luckily it was a friend and my group were already there so they let me have it.
Make sure you avoid swimming through room L/M (go through the yellow unmarked room); if gloomwater is up she can really make your day sad she has see-invis and big agro range.