Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 07:43 AM
Planar Protector

Snow cougars in Iceclad you can do late 20s/early 30s. You might even be able to kill the Garou for a weapon quest / spells!
Old 07-07-2016, 08:05 AM
Aviak

http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide
Old 07-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Snow cougars in Iceclad you can do late 20s/early 30s. You might even be able to kill the Garou for a weapon quest / spells!

You're going to get mad resists on cougars before level 30, and they run really fast so you're going to take a lot of hits while trying to cast ensnare for the 6th time.

Make sure you bind at the docks.
Old 07-07-2016, 11:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're going to get mad resists on cougars before level 30, and they run really fast so you're going to take a lot of hits while trying to cast ensnare for the 6th time.

Make sure you bind at the docks.
I was surprised by their run speed when guarding these with my wizard with SOW potions. Was doing the snow dervishes there and started to add courses and not only did they resist my snare but they ran startlingly fast.

But having built in SOW and regen/heal mitigates a lot of wizard problems. I get druid envy a lot.
Old 07-08-2016, 03:49 AM
Kobold

I remember doing some part of the 20s by charming a tiger and pulling sarnak out of the fort in I'll Omen . You can aggro kite them with flame lick (it's casts just out of range of the casters spells). Once they're low on health you can park em. Repeat for 2 or 3 more mobs, break charm, fear per, mini nuke each mob and recharm. It's like quadding before quadding was available and it's rather mana efficient.
Last edited by LethClaypool; 07-08-2016 at 03:50 AM.. Reason: Autocorrect issues on phone
Old 07-13-2016, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethClaypool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember doing some part of the 20s by charming a tiger and pulling sarnak out of the fort in I'll Omen . You can aggro kite them with flame lick (it's casts just out of range of the casters spells). Once they're low on health you can park em. Repeat for 2 or 3 more mobs, break charm, fear per, mini nuke each mob and recharm. It's like quadding before quadding was available and it's rather mana efficient.
This sounds pretty cool, thanks!
Old 07-14-2016, 04:41 AM
Fire Giant

Upper guk, go there as a healer.
Closed Thread