Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2018, 09:44 AM
Sarnak

Default @Llandris in regards to boxing

You closed the other thread and said to petition in game-

There was recently an issue where this was occurring in game and I did a petition. Received no response.

Then I PST'ed all available GM names, and one GM was online. They did not respond.

I also made a petition thread, with evidence, and it currently has 0 views in > 1 weeks time.

An issue like this, where GM's often site they need to "witness" the infraction, require reasonable response time.

It seems like there is a serious issue with partiality and accountability on rule enforcement unfortunately.
Old 01-26-2018, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Boxing has never been enforced with any regularity on this server. Don’t attribute malice where laziness is the answer.
Old 01-26-2018, 09:56 AM
Server GM

We will get to it.

Also, a petition that just says "soanso is boxing, ban them" is not a real petition. Take a SS of them both online and attach that to your petiton (if no guides are online at the time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 01-26-2018, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

And Video Record them in the act with OBS/Fraps/etc and attach the video link in your petition! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 01-26-2018, 10:00 AM
Sarnak

Notorious amounts of boxing happens in Apex. I was never a fan of it, I've never boxed but I can give you a complete list of who boxes in that guild. Not that the admins give a fuck, well at least not Menden, that dude needs to retire.
Old 01-26-2018, 10:00 AM
Sarnak

An in game petition can only be text, and is character limited.

And no petition I have ever posted on forums has been solely one sentence, and without proof- screenshots, logs, etc.

Most cases are immediately denied without video, and even when video often denied by saying "we need to witness this live".

You also are saying "if no guides are online at the time"; there has never been a case of a guide being online who has actually come to aide at the time of event.

and Heartbrand, an easy way to dispel any outward appearances is to be consistent- and things are VERY inconsistent here.
Old 01-26-2018, 10:10 AM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstyle Wutangfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An in game petition can only be text, and is character limited.
You know I meant forum petitions

Quote:
And no petition I have ever posted on forums has been solely one sentence, and without proof- screenshots, logs, etc.
Never said my message was towards you, just in general

Quote:
Most cases are immediately denied without video, and even when video often denied by saying "we need to witness this live".
This is simply not true, fraps and SS CAN be just as good. Perhaps you think they are "denied" because we don't discuss disciplinary actions taken on other players' accounts.

Quote:
You also are saying "if no guides are online at the time"; there has never been a case of a guide being online who has actually come to aide at the time of event.
While we do strive to provide the best customer service we can as volunteers, I'm sure there is always room for improvement. There may be other servers out there which may meet your expectations. Just a thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Closed Thread