Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 09:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because klaz's FD landed right when Runyan started spamming assist and the agro transfered to people sitting /nod.

A Good Reason. For why you don't have the evidence you need.

Is not the same as.

Good Evidence.

On an unrelated note. I have a good reason for why I didn't buy 1,000 bitcoins when it was $0.50.

Therefore I deserve $30mil today.

Hey Allisha! Where's my money?
Old 06-23-2021, 04:19 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A Good Reason. For why you don't have the evidence you need.

Is not the same as.

Good Evidence.

On an unrelated note. I have a good reason for why I didn't buy 1,000 bitcoins when it was $0.50.

Therefore I deserve $30mil today.

Hey Allisha! Where's my money?
Lets see how long this statement above lasts for... I don't think its going be be very good for you, so I am making sure I quote it... enjoy!
Old 06-23-2021, 06:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cause you can clearly see him casting FD as the train runs up and agro's people, then his FD gets broke by aoe and he died /nod
Quote:
Because klaz's FD landed right when Runyan started spamming assist and the agro transfered to people sitting /nod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys keep saying this. It sounds like this is your guys guess of what happened, and the narrative you want to believe / push.

Maybe I am missing something but I haven't seen any fraps showing him feigning death anywhere, particularly right before the train comes in. If there is a video or whatever of him doing this, please post it or let me know where to look, and I'll admit I am dead wrong.

Otherwise, all the evidence shows Kriot trained themselves. /Double nod
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evidence:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the same clip from the fraps of his FD being broken by the AoE of the mobs you trained on yourselves. You have all kept saying Klax stands PRIOR to the train coming in, and then FDs again. Yet every video and screenshot posted only shows him standing up AFTER the train is already there.

I probably wasn't clear in what I was asking in my previous post. Can you show anything that backs up your story of Klax standing up before the train comes in?
Old 06-23-2021, 07:48 AM
Sarnak

Lol you have to wait for the goods ��
Old 06-23-2021, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

Only thing I learned from this thread is that Samoht, Hotel, and Remen need to roll a monk or necro. Stop being warm bodies, Learn teh FD mechanics. Stop soaking DKP and being a keyboard warrior on forums. /thread
Old 06-23-2021, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Yeah remen- make a monk or necro!

Same goes for you Hotel, make a monk!
Old 06-23-2021, 04:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah remen- make a monk or necro!

Same goes for you Hotel, make a monk!
They've clearly never played these classes. And if they do they got CARRIED. Hard.
Old 06-23-2021, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only thing I learned from this thread is that Samoht, Hotel, and Remen need to roll a monk or necro. Stop being warm bodies, Learn teh FD mechanics. Stop soaking DKP and being a keyboard warrior on forums. /thread
Please explain what's wrong with our understanding. Are you indicating that getting hit by an AE does not break your FD?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-23-2021, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please explain what's wrong with our understanding. Are you indicating that getting hit by an AE does not break your FD?
Nothing is wrong with "your" understanding. I am simply suggesting you create a Necro or Monk and level them to the appropriate levels then test Feign death on your own free time. Good luck.
Old 06-23-2021, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh lol