Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-20-2022, 01:52 PM
Banned

25 years old pixelated items
(lol)
Old 03-20-2022, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? Of course he did. Why didn't your officers tell you guys the truth of this situation? That's the most concerning part to me. With Riot it just felt like lies on top of lies to the point even they couldn't keep their own version of events straight.

Anyway Croco, I have no ill will towards you. It seems that sentiment isn't shared, but I don't blame given the fact it seems you've bee lied to by people you should be able to trust. That's a shame.
Not once in riot discord did he come out and say to anyone "hey guys this was all a misunderstanding, that was me bidding on the bio orb not eisley". Not once. And if he said as such to officers in a DM no one ever conveyed that to the general guild at large so I'm pretty confident it never happened. You lied and got caught in the lie and now you're desperately trying to convince everyone, yourself included, that it wasn't a lie. GL
Old 03-20-2022, 04:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synphul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And Vanq leadership has never done anything like any of that, right? Vanq has never just went ahead with an engage and said 'fuck it, we'll deal with the consequences later?" How many screenshots or audio recordings do we have floating around of Riot leaders cursing out the competition or other examples of poor sportsmanship? I'd be interested in seeing/hearing them because most of what I've seen/heard over the years has come from people currently in or leading Vanq. Some I'm even experienced first hand. Did Riot ever log into the other guilds bot to train them like a pissy child that didn't get their way? You ride a mighty high horse, Sam, and the problem with riding that horse is that you're just constantly looking down on others while ignoring that your horse is dropping shit on the road, too.

You all push the envelope to get the edge when you can and both sides, at some point, decide they've had enough of whatever the other team is doing and decide to push it a little further. Some of this has to do with inconsistent GM rulings, but some of it is just people on both sides acting like literal children that think if I can't have it, then they can't either, OR, my personal favorite, WELL HE DID IT FIRST! That's what all the arguments end up coming down to in the end.

You can be competitive without being a trash human being, but it's obvious some of you never learned to be a gracious winner AND loser. The truth about the raid scene is that you're all just in it for yourselves and, to some lesser extent, your tribe. You don't give a shit about the community because you're all too busy holding grudges and pursuing your personal vendetta's at almost any cost, and you use the casuals and warm bodies to enact your revenge. Cry and bitch about the other team as much as you want, but look in the mirror the next time you wonder why the raid scene here can be such shit, and the answer will be staring back at you.
You definitely were not there the morning of that Koi engage. Riot had definitely trained us on our engage then attempted to leapfrog us while refusing to concede the mob. What our leader did was a primal scream, a visceral attack on what was at the time the most dominant guild. It said we're not going to take your shit anymore. We're not going to cower to your bullshit petitions that get thrown out half the time, we're not going to care about the stupid politics you play on the forums, and we're going to respond tit for tat. I remember losing nearly every inner ring dragon and Vulak for a year in AG, while Arcler overpetitioned us and played games and rushed our engages. Then acted in public as if we were the young upstarts attempting to cheat to get mobs. Pretty abusive and manipulative. There was a definite identity and cultural difference between AG and Freedom, yet Arcler was/is such a prick, we were able to see a new identity as Vanquish, to kick his ass.
Anyways, you had to of been there I guess. As a person that reads just the forums, I can understand why you don't know.
Old 03-20-2022, 05:01 PM
Banned

(lol)
Old 03-20-2022, 06:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(lol)
You are the worst shit poster. You aren't clever and you are never funny. Were you even around old server message boards to see how the pros did it? I doubt it. It might be time for you to go.
Old 03-20-2022, 08:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You definitely were not there the morning of that Koi engage. Riot had definitely trained us on our engage then attempted to leapfrog us while refusing to concede the mob. What our leader did was a primal scream, a visceral attack on what was at the time the most dominant guild. It said we're not going to take your shit anymore. We're not going to cower to your bullshit petitions that get thrown out half the time, we're not going to care about the stupid politics you play on the forums, and we're going to respond tit for tat. I remember losing nearly every inner ring dragon and Vulak for a year in AG, while Arcler overpetitioned us and played games and rushed our engages. Then acted in public as if we were the young upstarts attempting to cheat to get mobs. Pretty abusive and manipulative. There was a definite identity and cultural difference between AG and Freedom, yet Arcler was/is such a prick, we were able to see a new identity as Vanquish, to kick his ass.
Anyways, you had to of been there I guess. As a person that reads just the forums, I can understand why you don't know.
Kool-Aid drinker, i bet he has all his boosters and wears a mask while playing P99.
Old 03-20-2022, 08:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kool-Aid drinker, i bet he has all his boosters and wears a mask while playing P99.
Cool handle! You must be 13. I'm not sure I understand the Kool-Aid analogy, can you explain?
Old 03-20-2022, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool handle! You must be 13. I'm not sure I understand the Kool-Aid analogy, can you explain?
Kool-Aid is what the Riot players drink that brainwashes them into believing the shit they post.

Not sure what is meant in this context, tho, because their post seems to be against you, which is anti-Riot, so they're stance must be anti-ANTI-Riot.

So they're obviously using it wrong.

Which, considering the source, seems to be a common occurrence. That guy is not bright AT ALL.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 03-20-2022, 09:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That guy is not bright AT ALL.
He is called Nutsax, so you're not wrong there. I imagine him as the XBox Call of Duty player who turns his pitch up all the way in voice com and speaks like Hodor except uses the N word.
Old 03-20-2022, 10:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kool-Aid is what the Riot players drink that brainwashes them into believing the shit they post.

Not sure what is meant in this context, tho, because their post seems to be against you, which is anti-Riot, so they're stance must be anti-ANTI-Riot.

So they're obviously using it wrong.

Which, considering the source, seems to be a common occurrence. That guy is not bright AT ALL.
Experience says most of the frothy-mouthed shut-ins aren't too bright or they wouldn't routinely sink full-time career hours into a 23-year-old elf simulator. Chortles has a weak troll game, it's true, which only banks on times when he can say something unoriginal and tack (lol) onto a post like it's an edgy signature. I know autistic people more productive than him.