Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 05-04-2022, 09:09 PM
Server Guide

Rants and Flames belong in Rants and Flames. Anyone caught leaking their rants and flames into the other areas of the forum will find themselves no long able to use the forums.
Old 05-05-2022, 12:23 PM
Large Rat

Still enjoying myself and glad I joined. Non-mandatory raiding was my #1 priority when I started looking up guilds 6 months ago. I joined with no knowledge of raiding and I've gotten to see more of EQs end-game than I ever did on live. Great crew of people.
Old 05-05-2022, 03:45 PM
Sarnak

For anyone new to the server, I'd like to button up some stuff on the last page.

First, it has come to my attention that multiple troll posts made recently were probably from one guy, in a rival guild, who used multiple forum accounts. And that this same person has trolled not only our semi-casual guilds recruitment post, but another casual guilds recruitment post on this forum.

As stated in the forum rules and above by a GM - guild recruitment posts are off limits to negative/trolling posts. As a member of the P1999 community for the past 10 years, I am a firm believer in this. Guilds deserve at least one space to freely and joyously show what they have to offer, free from harassment and most importantly: derailment. It is extremely hard to defend yourself in a space without doing your friends disservice via derailment.

Another person's opinion was expressed recently. I've looked at this person's post history and it appears they have a strong beef with another rival guild that isn't us. Every single post of theirs is taking jabs at that guild, and it looks like they sought to "get at them" via breaking the rules and posting on our recruitment page, since we have ongoing agreements. Curiously, this person's guild also has ongoing agreements with that entity, in the form of a rotation agreement that is still in place because (shockingly) it benefits their own members.

Any other confusion about the situation is understandable, as I realize regular members of said guild would be unaware of leadership talks between their guild and ours the past 6 months. They would perhaps be simply unaware of situations like, our tiny force being leapfrogged by their puller (after an hour of clearing trash toward that dragon) while other dragons were up to go after, or offers to team up repeatedly snubbed, or what our leadership has had to deal with behind the curtain, all making us.. gosh darn it.. recently a bit more neutral, about drama between all higher-end guilds on P1999 Green.

Sorry to be a bit vague, but I didn't want to call out any guilds by name - my goal here is to address what I was cornered to address for anyone new to the server, and simply move on. If anyone has sincere questions they can reach me on discord: Vowels (Aeaolena)#4075.

For the time being, I would like to respectfully ask that my guilds post remain off limits for harassment, as per the forum rules, from this point forward.

It's not a fair fight because of the issue of derailment, and I will be reporting every post.

Thank you for understanding. And how dare you not bring muffins.

-Faerie
Old 05-07-2022, 01:00 PM
Sarnak

How do yall balance being the highest integrity family style guild and still have this many raids in 1 month?

APRIL 2022 - Force of Will Raids:

HOT farming x 24 hours
Sky clears x 4
Hate minis x 10
Fear golems x9
POG clears x 2
Ring Wars x2

Kills:
Aaryonar x4
Cazic-Thule x4
Cekenar x4
Dagarn the Destroyer x6
Derakor the Vindicator x28
Dracoliche x4
Eashen of the Sky x5
Garzicor x3
Gorenaire x1
Gozzrem x1
Harla Dar x6
Ikatiar the Venom x6
Innoruuk x1
Jorlleag x3
Keldor Del Torek x4
Kelorek Dar x3
Lady Mirenilla x5
Lady Nevederia x2
Lord Feshlak x5
Lord Koi' Doken x7
Lord Kreizenn x7
Lord Vyemm x7
LTK x1
Master Yael x6
Noble Djorn x4
Ragefire x1
Sevalak x4
Severilous x1
Sontalak x1
The Statue of Rallos Zek x6
Tunare x2
Vaniki x3
Velketor x4
Vulak'Aerr x7
Woushi x2
Yelinak x1
Zlexak x4
Old 05-07-2022, 02:10 PM
Banned

they just do pal, OK?!
Old 05-07-2022, 02:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by naexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Join Force of Will! We Do Not Sock. But we care a whole lot about muffins.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2022, 02:15 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imposter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do yall balance being the highest integrity family style guild and still have this many raids in 1 month?

APRIL 2022 - Force of Will Raids:

HOT farming x 24 hours
Sky clears x 4
Hate minis x 10
Fear golems x9
POG clears x 2
Ring Wars x2

Kills:
Aaryonar x4
Cazic-Thule x4
Cekenar x4
Dagarn the Destroyer x6
Derakor the Vindicator x28
Dracoliche x4
Eashen of the Sky x5
Garzicor x3
Gorenaire x1
Gozzrem x1
Harla Dar x6
Ikatiar the Venom x6
Innoruuk x1
Jorlleag x3
Keldor Del Torek x4
Kelorek Dar x3
Lady Mirenilla x5
Lady Nevederia x2
Lord Feshlak x5
Lord Koi' Doken x7
Lord Kreizenn x7
Lord Vyemm x7
LTK x1
Master Yael x6
Noble Djorn x4
Ragefire x1
Sevalak x4
Severilous x1
Sontalak x1
The Statue of Rallos Zek x6
Tunare x2
Vaniki x3
Velketor x4
Vulak'Aerr x7
Woushi x2
Yelinak x1
Zlexak x4
Without Seal Team - they don't get those targets. Truth hurts... This should be a recruitment page for Seal Force.. Sucks ST did not take you guys along while Sleeper was sleeping and get the best loot in p99..
Old 05-07-2022, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

I heard some Force of Will scrub got an Abashi's Rod of Disempowerment. Is that considered best loot in the game?
Old 05-07-2022, 06:04 PM
Orc

Fires of Heaven wishes you well with your recruiting endeavors. It's sad some here have to divert a thread into trash talk. Good luck to you guys and see you in game.
Old 05-08-2022, 10:55 AM
Aviak

Thank you! We do our best to navigate the turbulent sea of trolls, target the most opportunities that are accessible, forge productive alliances, and most of all, we try to have as much fun possible among friends!

Happy Mothers' Day to all the EQ moms that manage to balance work, family life and EQ life!! You make our guild and our P99 community better!!