Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Old 05-18-2022, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am confused about this. Right now, on p99, the named golems have a 100% chance of dropping a primal weapon, each time, pre sleeper waking. They have a 50% chance post sleeper waking.
Knowing the actual percent from this statement changes my belief (when comparing to the historical posts) that the drop rate would need adjusting. Based on personal experience post sleeper I would of guessed 20-30% at most. RNG is RNG.

I appreciate your review and dialog with us concerning this.
Old 05-20-2022, 11:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They have a 50% chance post sleeper waking.
Does this mean there is a flat 50% chance to have an item, then it determines what item based of weight? or are you saying it might be along these lines below..

50% nothing
8% 2hp
8% 2hs sword
8% 2hs axe
8% 2hb
5% 1hs
5% 1hp
5% 1hb
3% bow

I ask this because a number of Chardok 2.0 named were/are in a state of "bugged" where they were weighted to have a guaranteed drop 100% of the time, but due to modification of items were left in a state where the possible drop pool only added up to 90%, resulting in 10% of the time the mob having 0 items.
Old 05-20-2022, 12:02 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstyle Wutangfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this mean there is a flat 50% chance to have an item, then it determines what item based of weight?
A 50% chance roll is made. If successful, a primal is dropped from a lootdrop entry in which the individual chances add up to 100%.

Quote:
I ask this because a number of Chardok 2.0 named were/are in a state of "bugged" where they were weighted to have a guaranteed drop 100% of the time, but due to modification of items were left in a state where the possible drop pool only added up to 90%, resulting in 10% of the time the mob having 0 items.
Is there a bug report about this?
Old 05-20-2022, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

PM sent regarding Cdok
Old 05-20-2022, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstyle Wutangfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this mean there is a flat 50% chance to have an item, then it determines what item based of weight? or are you saying it might be along these lines below..

50% nothing
8% 2hp
8% 2hs sword
8% 2hs axe
8% 2hb
5% 1hs
5% 1hp
5% 1hb
3% bow

2h primals should not have a higher chance to drop. All primals, 1h and 2h should have the exact same chance.
Old 05-20-2022, 09:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2h primals should not have a higher chance to drop. All primals, 1h and 2h should have the exact same chance.
I agree, maybe not exact same, but certainly not the way it is currently based on the archive posts. I was asking for clarification on the current behavior.
Old 05-21-2022, 03:47 AM
Planar Protector

I compiled most of the Primal drops of Enlightened Dark into this sheet, they're all from warders though.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Av68XbooqaptkheuhcdMuLV749_t

You should be able to get a good view on how common each individual primal weapon was in the pre-awakening Sleepers at least. More drops from more guilds would be ideal but I just don't have time anymore to do this stuff, too much going on at work...
Last edited by Dolalin; 05-21-2022 at 03:50 AM..
Old 05-21-2022, 06:08 PM
Project Manager

Will work on loot after the other issues are addressed.

Quote:
ancient sentries no longer flurry
Done.

After sleeper wakes, ancient sentries will no longer flurry or see invis.

Next up:
Quote:
No mob in ST sees invis now. Before, they all saw invis.
If this should be the case, it means pre sleeper awakening npcs will be harder in the future. Currently, the following npcs do not see invis:

a newly created sentry
an aged caretaker
a tireless servitor

If I understand this correctly, those ^ should see invis prior to sleeper awakening. After sleeper wakes, nothing in the zone should see invis?
Old 05-22-2022, 06:44 PM
Project Manager

Quote:

Next up:
If this should be the case, it means pre sleeper awakening npcs will be harder in the future. Currently, the following npcs do not see invis:

a newly created sentry
an aged caretaker
a tireless servitor

If I understand this correctly, those ^ should see invis prior to sleeper awakening. After sleeper wakes, nothing in the zone should see invis?
Fixed, pending update

All npcs see invis prior to sleeper awakening. After sleeper wakes, none see invis
Old 05-29-2022, 03:12 PM
Project Manager

Pending update:

-Before sleeper wakes, decreased the chance of named golems dropping primal
-After sleeper wakes, primal drops have an equal chance on the lootdrop table