Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-14-2022, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Euro confused why Americans dont watch the kangaroo court
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2022, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

German posts a salt-meme unironically despite the fact his own country would never allow the public to use the internet, especially not in these manners, and would rigorously stamp-out the very such memes he posted by their anti-fun departments.

Praise the Government and Science!
[Jackbooted high-heel transexual shoes clank together!]
[proceed to e-goose step!]
Old 06-14-2022, 05:17 PM
Kobold

The German government doesnt allow right wing news to obfuscate the truth and manufacture consent for an authoritarian take over because they did it already.
Old 06-14-2022, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The German government doesnt allow right wing news to obfuscate the truth and manufacture consent for an authoritarian take over because they did it already.
Have you seen how much left-wing is in.. ahh you know what, I think the USA culture might seem simple and plain to outsiders, especially those who only consume our media for said parties, even going so-far as to check out fringe political groups on either extreme.

Bill was left-wing, in a left-wing profession, commenting on this before Fox news, a President Trump who was still a Democrat or had just turned Republican, many years before the Internet allowed whomever from whatever-country to pipe-in with their two-bits as if they have anything worthwhile to add from that one visit they had here to a resort town.

They can take a breather.

Old 06-14-2022, 05:28 PM
Fire Giant

Old 06-14-2022, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Boomer political cartoons are just sad, I mean at least try to include a joke or something.
Old 06-14-2022, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boomer political cartoons are just sad, I mean at least try to include a joke or something.
Your power to guess age seems to be lacking. However, I find your anti-social behavior quite strong.

Old 06-14-2022, 06:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you seen how much left-wing is in.. ahh you know what, I think the USA culture might seem simple and plain to outsiders, especially those who only consume our media for said parties, even going so-far as to check out fringe political groups on either extreme.

Bill was left-wing, in a left-wing profession, commenting on this before Fox news, a President Trump who was still a Democrat or had just turned Republican, many years before the Internet allowed whomever from whatever-country to pipe-in with their two-bits as if they have anything worthwhile to add from that one visit they had here to a resort town.

They can take a breather.

Is there a counterpoint to my quote in this screed? Or are you just exposing yourself as another embarrassment of an American with zero knowledge or understanding of world history.
Old 06-14-2022, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2022, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a counterpoint to my quote in this screed? Or are you just exposing yourself as another embarrassment of an American with zero knowledge or understanding of world history.
There is nothing more American than a complete lack of knowledge about both world history and American history

On these forums once I asked for proof of a claim and I was given an eight minute video of Matt Walsh whining about a book and was told that this was proof of the claim