Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

Lmao Schnick really thinks too much of this video game private server. I guess he doesn't have much going on for him irl besides his pixels behind his monitor. Seen him go at people bragging about his tons of plats...Does he realize he wasted hours and hours and hours for some pixels (which is fine if your into that) but don't brag like your above everyone else. Its just a video game. Go get laid. Do something productive. No one cares that you have no life lol. I EC tunneled for 6mo at around level 35 on my main at the time. Came out with 250k in gear. but its not worth the time. just made me realize theres so much more other important shit to do. even if you have time to burn on gaming EC tunneling constant without even playing the game is straight degenerate shit. I wouldn't be surprised if he's making money off it RMTing on 3rd party websites.
Last edited by dirtyhousebeatz; 03-03-2017 at 01:37 PM..
Old 03-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

I rather pay more then buying from schnick.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:32 PM
Sarnak

I wouldn't even really care. It's just that he's clearly full of himself and not a very humble, easy going person from the EC times I chatted with him. The only thing he would hit me up for is to brag on how much profit he just made. =) and I cant even count how many times he did that. lol
Old 03-03-2017, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I rather pay more then buying from schnick.
He doesn't even have good deals. He's always getting something out of it. Don't think hes helping you if he's not getting anything for himself first. He probably wasn't very popular growing up so he decided to come on a PRIVATE SERVER and make a name for himself. Bless you Alejandros
Old 03-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Sarnak

WAIT..I just realized hes banned. He got banned recently ? lmao
Old 03-04-2017, 02:48 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhousebeatz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WAIT..I just realized hes banned. He got banned recently ? lmao
Probably banned for RMT lol
Closed Thread