Old 02-09-2020, 12:06 AM
Aviak

Default so pissed

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...24#post3082424
Old 02-09-2020, 04:17 AM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyNapster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just replied accidentally in your bug thread before I noticed it was in the bugs section...

This awesome guy who is the OP in this thread I'm sure would be happy to help you out if you by chance can't get your stuff back. https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=349695

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sup. If you are just getting started on Green or thinking about it but worried you're starting too late, this thread is for you. I'm making full sets of banded for 30p and if you don't have 30p you can pay me back. I'm also giving away starting weapons absolutely free to help you get started. I've given away hundreds of sets of banded on Blue but I'm charging 30p on Green cause I feel players are more invested if they have to kick something in rather than just get it for free. Starting weapons are free though cause that will help you get that first 30p. Post your character name and play time and I'll find you.
Closed Thread