Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2020, 09:29 PM
Sarnak

Just so I understand, you wanna get these so you can not play this toon anymore?
Old 01-19-2020, 11:03 PM
Fire Giant

I paid for the service of getting them both but from what I understand binding in the sewers is the way to go for VD. Bind near mob charm your pet then gate and it will warp in. Makes Engage much faster. This way also has to be approved by GMa because the guy before me had his Rod ninja looted and the Gms restored it so I guess using that way to get a pet there isn’t against the rule.. Also, VD dispels a lot so mana drain there is key. If you are going to make a serious go at this buy some wort pots too. You dont want to die when you actually find them up.

Glad to hear they aren’t perma socked anymore. Gives people a better chance to get and even a chance to solo them which kinda seems appropriate for the class to get epic.
Old 01-19-2020, 11:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker85 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck you dude. People like you are the reason why enchanters struggle with this part of the epic.
killed them for enchanters in my guild...not for profit
Old 01-20-2020, 04:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker85 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck you dude. People like you are the reason why enchanters struggle with this part of the epic.
you realise that even if he is selling the loot rights - he's selling them to enchanters.
Old 01-23-2020, 12:31 PM
Kobold

Holy shit! I happened to log in this morning and found Verina Tomb UP! I managed to enlist the help of some fine folks in TSS to help take her down. I was ready to engage if another group showed up, but I was more interested in securing the drop with minimal death on my part if possible. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Shortly after I posted this thread and setup P99 again, the first thing I did was log onto my Enchanter (who was already parked near VD from the last time I gave up on P99), and I actually found a group there about to engage him. That was kinda mindblowing in itself to even see him up on blue for my 2nd time ever. I have his timer from that day, but I haven't been watching logs or keeping a mule there.

Now once I get VD, I just need to spelunk the Hole and then I got my epic! I think it's safe to say that, yes, the two bottlenecks are indeed less contested than what I remember of the last ~8 years, lol.
[53 Channeler] Xenk
[59 Luminary] Problem
[31 Monk] Solution
Old 01-23-2020, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Congrats Jick. Hmu if you need some help, and come on back to TSS
<The Second Sons>
Old 01-23-2020, 08:40 PM
Fire Giant

Blue is very very inflated at this point and there's very few new 50+ enchanters. You'll mostly find them alone for a few hours, or at most 1 other poopsocker. But if someone is socking them hard just wait for the next one.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats Jick. Hmu if you need some help, and come on back to TSS
Thanks man! I won't be needing much help since today I got BOTH Vessel Drozlin AND Verina Tomb, as well as my last kill: Ghost of Kindle. I was omw to do the Hole turn-in, then the final epic turn-in when the earthquake happened today, lol! Today is my 2nd day back pretty much and it's poppin' with TSS. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Great to see you're still around, man. Cheers! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[53 Channeler] Xenk
[59 Luminary] Problem
[31 Monk] Solution
Old 01-24-2020, 01:30 PM
Kobold

Default IT IS DONE

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Eight years in the making! IT IS DONE. Thanks again TSS for all the help!
[53 Channeler] Xenk
[59 Luminary] Problem
[31 Monk] Solution
Old 02-13-2020, 05:37 AM
Sarnak

Since green's release these are substantially easier to find up.
Closed Thread