Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2020, 02:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont run OBS when i'm on a low level alt just relaxing and killing yard trash. It's sad that that is what this server has come to where toxic people can get away because guides need video evidence. Just go review server logs, this guy is toxic and logs are damning enough.
You just need to have it ready to go, don't need to have it on all the time. And the server "hasn't come to this". It's been this way since Blue's inception 10 years ago.
Old 02-15-2020, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's sad that that is what this server has come to where toxic people can get away because guides need video evidence. Just go review server logs, this guy is toxic and logs are damning enough.
Toxic individuals have been running the show here for a very long time.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-15-2020, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toxic individuals have been running the show here for a very long time.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy gets it.
Old 02-15-2020, 03:10 PM
Banned

IMO, I'm sure I'm wrong but if I made this post I would not care so much about any sort of staff intervention. I would just want to call an asshole an asshole. I didn't report him for killing my friend because we were level 17 and I also don't record sessions where I'm fightng death beetles.
Old 02-15-2020, 03:12 PM
Banned

I actually just assumed he was mentally challenged and moved on but I was happy to see this post. What the OP is describing is one of Jherins favorite things to do in Unrest.
Old 02-15-2020, 03:46 PM
Kobold

I'm actually surprised that something like this, where a person will pull mobs to other players and root them, expecting said players to help kill them (not in an oh shit, I made a mistake, I hope these fellow players can help me and I will thank them all earnestly afterwards) is seemingly considered ok.
Old 02-15-2020, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Fogres
Old 02-15-2020, 03:58 PM
Sarnak

The only crime I see here is that UI setup.
Old 02-15-2020, 04:11 PM
Banned

Sounds like he played you and got away with it. Sorry he's better than you
Old 02-15-2020, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Openly admits it in chat says he is "roleplaying" a troll
Would have to be a troll to be a troll. Hes an Ogre though. His save versus retardation check failed.

Oh wait, did he mean forum troll? If hes playing in this era there were no established forum trolls. He is roleplaying an asshole and is probably homosexual. Ask him about his Goatse.

Quote:
[Fri Feb 07 21:22:39 2020] Inwood says, 'you do realize im an evil ogre'
hah.. ok.

Wait, are you nerds too focused on the xp to play with the roleplayer. Where is the forces of good to vanquish this evil Ogre from Norrath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guesty07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm actually surprised that something like this, where a person will pull mobs to other players and root them, expecting said players to help kill them (not in an oh shit, I made a mistake, I hope these fellow players can help me and I will thank them all earnestly afterwards) is seemingly considered ok.
"You look like the piss boy"

Hes an evil asshole ogre. There is nothing to be ok. Are you the Cavalier de Rants & Flames..
Closed Thread