Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2019, 02:06 AM
Kobold

Did he bring down the hammer?
Old 02-01-2019, 02:06 AM
Fire Giant

Those who don't got 16 hours to camp, now it's time to FTE stormfeather!
Old 02-01-2019, 02:26 AM
Kobold

Old 02-01-2019, 02:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit just got real...

Would love to hear a GM's take on all this..
Old 02-01-2019, 02:47 AM
Server Guide

Hadden is campable.

Just because you have the last time of death and login does not mean that you automatically get the camp. If someone is there you should use common sense and see if they are camping Hadden. If they are, then move along and find something else to do. You are free to check back later to see if the camp is open. This is the same as most other camps in outdoor open areas.

In regards to AFK, you are allowed to go AFK for a reasonable amount of time in between spawns as long as you are there when the MOB spawns.

Finally, a word on FTE and camp disputes. When camp disputes are petitioned we are seldom presented with hard evidence. Essentially these are he said she said type petitions. More often than not, staff becomes involved after the fact. This means we are having to weigh the stories of the stakeholders along with any evidence. Server logs do often come into play. If a player or group is flagged for kill stealing it can muddy the waters.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andakos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hadden is campable.

Just because you have the last time of death and login does not mean that you automatically get the camp. If someone is there you should use common sense and see if they are camping Hadden. If they are, then move along and find something else to do. You are free to check back later to see if the camp is open. This is the same as most other camps in outdoor open areas.

In regards to AFK, you are allowed to go AFK for a reasonable amount of time in between spawns as long as you are there when the MOB spawns.

Finally, a word on FTE and camp disputes. When camp disputes are petitioned we are seldom presented with hard evidence. Essentially these are he said she said type petitions. More often than not, staff becomes involved after the fact. This means we are having to weigh the stories of the stakeholders along with any evidence. Server logs do often come into play. If a player or group is flagged for kill stealing it can muddy the waters.
This is exactly how normal people see it.

Toothed, Rekreant and Jimjam do not fit that category.

Shitty to see that people resorted to vigilante justice because although hilarious, it just dropped you down to that level.
Old 02-01-2019, 04:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly how normal people see it.

Toothed, Rekreant and Jimjam do not fit that category.

Shitty to see that people resorted to vigilante justice because although hilarious, it just dropped you down to that level.
Drugs are a major part of this server.
Old 02-01-2019, 04:38 AM
Fire Giant

Thread has finally found its home...
Old 02-01-2019, 06:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drugs are a major part of this server.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 02-01-2019, 06:49 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I believe I was in the zone when that went down . I was playing my Barb Rogue . Saw some drama in /OOC and put in my 2 cents about joining a group and /random for the item if it drops and maybe the person who had been at spawn longer got a bonus to his roll . I was quickly told that its not about fairness but about greed .
Closed Thread