Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2020, 06:44 PM
Banned

Mmmmf... the cope sustains me like this sausage sammich...
This is some good cope. Very nice.
Old 12-17-2020, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babizul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you would benefit from hooked on phonics.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Poor guy is living in a fantasy world where he thinks the fat, orange traitor won. Maybe try living in reality in 2021.
Old 12-17-2020, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evidence includes rulings/injunctions from zero courts, zero state legislatures, zero federal agencies. But please, continue with your insane ramblings about testimony and evidence from people paid to lie in hearings.
That is a coping tidbit right there. In this niche it didn't happen. Plenty of evidence that it happened in many other niches but we won't look at that.
Old 12-17-2020, 06:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babizul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As per DePerno, a 68.05% error rate was assigned to Dominion Voting machines such that "68.05% of the ballots are sent for bulk adjudication or are collected and kept in a folder--"sent somewhere where people in another location can change the votes."

DePerno explained to the Gateway Pundit that "the vote flipped based on the algorithm. It can be done manually or through a machine." This is "either a function of the program or it's done offsite" and "then sent back to the system" after it was adjudicated "or it was done internally in the program."

This proves that the alleged glitches of vote flipping that were discovered during the hearing of the Trump legal team with state legislators and whistleblowers were not human error but machine errors.

In addition, DePerno raised that the machines' systematic programming is designed to actually "generate errors that affect the outcome of the election" since it was "meticulously created to do exactly what it did". He said this was not done by amateurs but by "a major software company or foreign entity".

"This violates all cybersecurity protocols. It doesn't matter who you vote for. No one can be confident that with a 68.05% error rate that your ballot was not mass adjudicated," he said.

Allied's forensic report was actually conducted by a team of experts and professionals such as Harvard University MBA holder Russel James Ramsland, Jr. who previously worked for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Thus, the forensic results are credible.
Good news; they hand recounted these votes. https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ts/3937898001/
Old 12-17-2020, 07:05 PM
Banned

Funny how Dominion is demanding Sidney "shake voice" powell stop talking that shit about them. Shes about to fuck around and find out why you dont go on a rampant lying spree about a company, which is now causing that company money, business, and its reputation. Its libelous, criminal, and just plain bullshit.

Imagine me saying all that shit about your business "oh they put roofs on sideways and WILL steal from your house! " how long you think that would keep happening before someone got a lawsuit up their ass? Here it comes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=751321443db0

I hope they sue her into the fucking work house. You know what happens in the work house..
Old 12-17-2020, 07:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Poor guy is living in a fantasy world where he thinks the fat, orange traitor won. Maybe try living in reality in 2021.
Nice assumption. I don’t really care who won. I’m comfortable, so it won’t affect me. Do I still read enough to know what’s going on? Yes, it’s a luxury that I enjoy.
Old 12-17-2020, 07:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivitron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good news; they hand recounted these votes. https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ts/3937898001/
I know.
Old 12-17-2020, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I know.
After the hand recount essentially matched Dominion in the relevant county, what remains interesting about the report?
Old 12-17-2020, 08:22 PM
Banned

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...-home/2395993/
Old 12-17-2020, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

I feel like there are people out there that would say something like "well dont live in neighborhoods with criminals" I'm so conditioned by apologists about this stuff.
Closed Thread