Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2020, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Basically
Old 05-25-2020, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

the results of the European Health Study are in! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Turns out, communism good

This whole planet is a shithole except America
Old 05-27-2020, 07:47 AM
Planar Protector

Please leave
Old 05-27-2020, 09:37 AM
Fire Giant

I think its interesting that India, a country with almost 5 times the united states population, have something like 1/10th the cases of Covid19 and ~4% of our death rate here in the US.

I wonder if they prepared better. Imagine if in the United States we didn't let 96,000 people that didn't have to die, die.
Old 05-27-2020, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

India is mostly poverty. They don't have a hungry system that needs dependents. They don't have the infrastructure. This is a piece designed to build dependence and test obedience. You are a cuck.

Check my numbers but most of India shits directly on the ground
Old 05-27-2020, 10:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
India is mostly poverty. They don't have a hungry system that needs dependents. They don't have the infrastructure. This is a piece designed to build dependence and test obedience. You are a cuck.

Check my numbers but most of India shits directly on the ground
Interesting take. Isn't it weird though that India, a place where people shit on the ground according to Solleks, is having an easier time with this than we are?

Isn't that kind of embarrassing?

But maybe you're right, every government in the world, collectively, agreed to test obedience because a pandemic occurred. Surely if that were the case, the virus was engineered and released intentionally? Otherwise thats just kind of a weird decision right?

Is someone a cuck for being in constant fear of the gub'mint being out to get them? I wonder.
Old 05-27-2020, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

India’s health system is largely decentralised, paid out of pocket and with gaps for provision in poor areas. It’s not like a developed country where the primary stakeholder in the nation’s fitness (the government who collects taxes from them) runs a centralised scalable system accessible to all.

I’d take figures related to Corona (testing, cause of death, etc) with a pinch of salt, especially from countries where proper healthcare is not accessible to all.
Old 05-27-2020, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

The New Normal
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-27-2020, 10:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
India’s health system is largely decentralised, paid out of pocket and with gaps for provision in poor areas. It’s not like a developed country where the primary stakeholder in the nation’s fitness (the government who collects taxes from them) runs a centralised scalable system accessible to all.

I’d take figures related to Corona (testing, cause of death, etc) with a pinch of salt, especially from countries where proper healthcare is not accessible to all.
I think the only reasonable assumption one can have is that globally the virus is worse than the numbers suggest for the reasons you just stated. It's a wombo combo of healthcare not being widely available across the world and governments desperately trying to save face after they tried to downplay it / ignore it.
Old 05-27-2020, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting take. Isn't it weird though that India, a place where people shit on the ground according to Solleks, is having an easier time with this than we are?

Isn't that kind of embarrassing?

But maybe you're right, every government in the world, collectively, agreed to test obedience because a pandemic occurred. Surely if that were the case, the virus was engineered and released intentionally? Otherwise thats just kind of a weird decision right?

Is someone a cuck for being in constant fear of the gub'mint being out to get them? I wonder.
I dont fear the government if u think i do thats odd. I have no fear of ot i think its a system built by cucks for cucks. The virus is not real its a theatre piece.
Closed Thread