Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

OH oh....I love this. Going afk for 5 minutes, come back and we downed the target. Asgard has 2....3 people near me saying they are going to train BDA, and eff BDA, and something about wanting their binkys or something. Funny how when people 3 guilds going after the same target, 1 obviously wins and then the kids show up and /cry.

Calm down, the target will pop again, don't be a loser and move on.
Old 09-28-2015, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwadar2005 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So is this how raiding is done now? Train everything just to be first to engage... doesnt matter who your training. All rules of engaging raid targets mean nothing and we can do whatever we want it seems. No raid suspensions from GMs, noone held accountable for what they are doing. Im so tired of this shit
Then leave.

/bye
Old 09-28-2015, 10:15 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember clearly the SAME TRAK your shaman Brusier or whatever trained trak and juggs on us 2times after we conceded for like 2hrs,i died 3times due to the massive sock i didnt cry like a bitch
Old 09-28-2015, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweettouch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember clearly the SAME TRAK your shaman Brusier or whatever trained trak and juggs on us 2times after we conceded for like 2hrs,i died 3times due to the massive sock i didnt cry like a bitch
because not conceding a mob entirely after wiping 2 guilds is the right thing to do. Then sitting by shroom area during engage and getting aggro from someone that got shroomed is the smart thing to do.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 09-28-2015, 10:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweettouch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2015, 10:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because not conceding a mob entirely after wiping 2 guilds is the right thing to do. Then sitting by shroom area during engage and getting aggro from someone that got shroomed is the smart thing to do.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We sat back behind poop mountain when we conceded get your shit straight,and like I said I don't post much sorry I don't RnF all day sir who posted my stats
Old 09-28-2015, 10:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwadar2005 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you really need specifics? Could just use practically every engage by BDA as an example of them training...atleast every raid i attend that they are competition for. Not just BDA though, Taken does this quite often too
Are you really not gunna give even a vague example?
Old 09-28-2015, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

He is potentially referring to the three guilds that got trained at entrance on the most recent Inny attempt.

Why don't you just kill Inny in his room? You still have to train, but there is much less potential of training entrance.

Pulling him to just outside of entrance on the east wall doesn't really work because the walls don't block aggro and anyone at entrance that is near the north corner will get aggro if flopped. Its really not a safe way to do it, it's just harder to fraps because the walls are blocking player line of sight(not aggro, however).
Old 09-28-2015, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Clearing trash/not training mobs sounds great and all but we all learned from TMO/IB long ago that if you do that you are just gonna get leap frogged and never have a shot.

That's the entire reason those guilds started the culture of training trash away while you attempt to get the target tagged single and burned down.

In places like Hate, all guilds inevitably get aggro from another guilds train just because the pathing and aggro in Hate sucks. I know we reported TMO/IB for training us during Inny more than I can count on one hand and Sirken/staff never did shit so what are you going to do but adopt the same tactics?

It happens less in Velious but guilds have just found more ingenious ways to move trash out of the way to get to the raid boss to prevent being leap frogged.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 09-28-2015, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Another reason it is hard to fraps is because Inny is an all out puller race and you take off running as soon as your bandwith and connection speed let's you into the zone. Unless the opposing puller is super slow, it's unlikely you will get a wizard or necro in to bind sight before their puller is out of the entrance room.

Inny entrance (or just outside of) pulling is a mess and almost impossible to policy in the current rule set.