Old 10-17-2015, 09:18 PM
Sarnak

Nerds giving other nerds e hand jobs ? I seen it all
Old 10-19-2015, 08:22 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Can I get Ogre roleplay?
Old 10-19-2015, 09:00 AM
Banned

First of all I need a red headed female monk from Qeynos as my lady of the night - preferably exactly the same model as Florid. I will also need this monk to have on golden efretti breeches. My ideal ERP would be for her to be feign death behind Velkators throne. I would come in with a group and after we kill the guards, we would get on the throne and /cyber. Maybe one or two of my group stays, maybe not, what would be the cost difference?
Old 10-19-2015, 09:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all I need a red headed female monk from Qeynos as my lady of the night - preferably exactly the same model as Florid. I will also need this monk to have on golden efretti breeches. My ideal ERP would be for her to be feign death behind Velkators throne. I would come in with a group and after we kill the guards, we would get on the throne and /cyber. Maybe one or two of my group stays, maybe not, what would be the cost difference?
When you opened with her feigning death, I thought this was going somewhere very different

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 10-19-2015, 10:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vouch the golden pants, i def miss those
Old 10-19-2015, 12:32 PM
Banned

Mods moved this legitimate WTS thread to RNF. This shitty forum sucks nowadays
Old 10-19-2015, 01:56 PM
Aviak

You turn around the corner and the before you know it john2020 is laying there with a pile of leaves covering his balls.

Do not be alarmed I exclaim. "I am here to show you the finer arts of love". You seem nervouse at first but then you warm up to it. Ok john2020 i will let you first touch my bare breast.

(next poster continues the story)
Old 10-19-2015, 02:04 PM
Aviak

Hello friends and family. I am wondering if I can sign up to be the prostituta in question. I have roleplayed for years on this forum and would play a sexy lady very convincing. I posted a sample up above and i even plan to try to start a sexy p99 revolution. I will continue more and show you what it owuld be like if you gave me the job.

I take my hand out of my pocket and place it right on your armor. I slowly slide my hand underneath the armor and move my hand around until I feel your dark elf hoo-ha's. Ever since I was a little prositute girl I was only attracted to women. I only like ogre women who arent too muscular though. Also definitely no gnomes or halflings. My mom was also a prositiute and we loved to work with each other often until she died from one of our clients giving her an std. She turned purpole and pink and her face turned blue. She started to swell up like a baloon until her head burst into pieces.

Anyway thats just a sample and people would have to give me platinum first before they get any good play from me. Please le t me know what you think .
Old 10-19-2015, 02:16 PM
Banned

Platwhore smiles and peels off her small cloth tunic. Her exposed breasts are creamy and about the size of dog bowls. Hungry? "She asks.'
John2020 you suckle at the teats. At first the warm elf milk surprises you but soon the salty sweetneess is like a balm to your weary soul. You think of mama John2020.

After the feeding, Platwhore sweeps aside the leaf pile covering his balls. There is John2020 in his full majesty rising triumphant like a wizard spire over the grasses of G Fay. Veins like thick rope work their way down his tower.

I am embarrassed John2020, Platwhore says. You are "my first."

(Cont'd)
Closed Thread