Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2020, 04:30 PM
Large Rat

Default Just started on the green classic server, and looking for a guild

like the title says im looking for friends to play with, im a 38 year old that used to play back when EQ first hit, and im looking for folks that play as much as i do, i dont raid much i just like enjoying the game and exploring and lvling

Hit me up in game,

Kojimbo = Druid
Greater faydark
Old 05-16-2020, 09:58 PM
Kobold

What timezone are you in? There is a european guild, aussie guild, plus numerous american guilds to pick from.

What is your playtimes during the day etc? Depending how much you play would depend on what sort of guild you are looking for.
Old 05-16-2020, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Castle.
Old 05-16-2020, 10:24 PM
Sarnak

I see a lot of low levels in <Sanctuary>, might want to reach out to them as well.
Old 05-17-2020, 03:25 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What timezone are you in? There is a european guild, aussie guild, plus numerous american guilds to pick from.

What is your playtimes during the day etc? Depending how much you play would depend on what sort of guild you are looking for.
im USA, Central time,
as for how much i play, unless i have somthing going on, on a given day, im on all day, into the A.M. as long as im playing with people
Old 05-17-2020, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Green%20Guilds

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-17-2020, 10:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Castle...very friendly and helpful...great guild.
Old 05-18-2020, 02:14 PM
Large Rat

ok, tryed most of the green and blue server guilds and they are all dead it seems or just dont care, guess ill go back to waiting on pantheon
Old 05-18-2020, 09:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbogamer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok, tryed most of the green and blue server guilds and they are all dead it seems or just dont care, guess ill go back to waiting on pantheon
That is interesting. On green, I have two toons in two different guilds and there is ALWAYS guild chat going on. Haven't happened yet, that someone wouldn't gave me answer on my question.

When deciding which guild to join, I was observing other players and picked two guilds I saw most frequently: Castle and Sacred Phoenix. I'm hearing Sanctuary is good, but I don't know what is the members base comparing to the other two.
Old 05-20-2020, 07:57 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What's the european guild? would love to join as i've just started on Green