Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-09-2022, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

If they raise the interest rates, that saves all the investments, and fixes inflation (they tell me)

But this hurts the hard working poor, makes it even harder for them to get out of their position.

If we destroy the investments and economy, then all the rich people who got lucky will be the ones that are screwed and the poor people ahve a better chance of getting out of their position.

So here's to hoping im right because this shit is immoral as f and anything but a meritocracy.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they raise the interest rates, that saves all the investments, and fixes inflation (they tell me)

But this hurts the hard working poor, makes it even harder for them to get out of their position.

If we destroy the investments and economy, then all the rich people who got lucky will be the ones that are screwed and the poor people ahve a better chance of getting out of their position.

So here's to hoping im right because this shit is immoral as f and anything but a meritocracy.
It's been a waiting game.

All a matter of time. It's impossible to say exactly when.

I still hope some ppl are, have, a good time tho. No reason the collapse, decline, reset has to be shitty for everyone.

/\
Old 03-09-2022, 12:17 AM
Fire Giant

I always love the fake Christians whose storybook Jesus comes back like superman to save them all.

Meanwhile it's Jesus and his angels in revelation that destroy the world and all the nations, and only 144,000 will be saved and with 8 billion people on the planet you all think you're in that less than 1%, when in reality you're all gonna burn.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always love the fake Christians whose storybook Jesus comes back like superman to save them all.

Meanwhile it's Jesus and his angels in revelation that destroy the world and all the nations, and only 144,000 will be saved and with 8 billion people on the planet you all think you're in that less than 1%, when in reality you're all gonna burn.
I have trouble telling if ppl are responding to me or not and off on their own tangent which is cool. Anyways or w/e

My /\ isn't about me or superman Jesus saving the chosen so much. Get that brainwashing and conditioning out of your soul.

/\

Also ya Jesus could burn the earth with his advent. So ya I agree there lol. Not delusional thinking I'm special here. /\
Last edited by starkind; 03-09-2022 at 12:25 AM..
Old 03-09-2022, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gungho for nuclear war, the big fire balls. It was already destroyed once by water.

Shame carbon skulls are so literal.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

you say superman Jesus. I say force of light and energy unlike anyone has ever dreamed.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you say superman Jesus. I say force of light and energy unlike anyone has ever dreamed.
Yes, way cooler than superman!

/\/\/\
Old 03-09-2022, 12:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have trouble telling if ppl are responding to me or not and off on their own tangent which is cool. Anyways or w/e

My /\ isn't about me or superman Jesus saving the chosen so much. Get that brainwashing and conditioning out of your soul.

/\

Also ya Jesus could burn the earth with his advent. So ya I agree there lol. Not delusional thinking I'm special here. /\
Nah that was more specifically to the crazies, like Jib, who is definitely gonna burn.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Nah that was more specifically to the crazies, like Jib, who is definitely gonna burn.
Ya I pray 4 jib every day. /\
Old 03-09-2022, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Zing!