Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2019, 11:47 AM
Banned

Its monk and it isn't close.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:52 AM
Sarnak

Monk easily. Chose iksar and threw in a Fungi and slowly upgraded from there. Great 1hb and 2hb options for really cheap. Eventually soloed for my own Tstaff. Still grinding solo and enjoying it at 58. Never made it to 50 so quickly.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Objectively though, a gnome (war) would get all the fun toys with worn haste / self cast haste
Old 08-01-2019, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Objectively though, a gnome (war) would get all the fun toys with worn haste / self cast haste
Gnome war is probably my next alt.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

gnome war isn't as fun as it sounds since the haste clicky isn't infinite, gotta recharge it
Old 08-01-2019, 12:17 PM
Fire Giant

I"ve twinked out a paladin with NToV gear, primal, everything you could want and its meh. I gave a monk a few decent items and he was alot funner then the twinked to hell paladin.

I played a 55 necro with VP soulwell staff, that was A TON of fun, can be a group healer pretty much
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 08-01-2019, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting. You did this to 60 though? All of those kinda fade out over time and you’re basically just waiting for permafrost to not be camped or quadding.
Not 60 yet, level 46, working on a bard atm.

But when I play the druid, I charm a pet in lower guk and battle druid shit. I have like 2k hp 1k ac.. plus the DS clicky gloves. It's sooo easy lmao
Old 08-01-2019, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Melees are definitely the best to twink. I'm partial to rangers, so that's what gets my vote, but twinked monks hard to beat for sheer destruction.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Melees are definitely the best to twink. I'm partial to rangers, so that's what gets my vote, but twinked monks hard to beat for sheer destruction.
Funny enough, twinked ranger was the worst twink I feel. By level 22-23 I was like... fuck this im getting her to 30 and making it my mule. I feel like my rogue took better damage, and obviously did way more dps.

The only twink melee I've never played is pally. However, I feel like my twinked Troll SK was the most powerful out of all of them 1-35. I was killing 6 blue guards at once in HHK. It's a shame SK's are garbage.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny enough, twinked ranger was the worst twink I feel. By level 22-23 I was like... fuck this im getting her to 30 and making it my mule. I feel like my rogue took better damage, and obviously did way more dps.

The only twink melee I've never played is pally. However, I feel like my twinked Troll SK was the most powerful out of all of them 1-35. I was killing 6 blue guards at once in HHK. It's a shame SK's are garbage.
Pally was a blast until 50. Then you realize how bad their dps is for solo play. Trying to avoid monk because I did that on live, but I know they are broke af. Ranger was cool but gets wrecked 50+. Sounds like I need to continue to level my gnome war whose 46. I just found the lack of utility boring but people seem to love wars 55+ and a stunning kick sounds badass.

Unfortunately we can’t do gnome sks, that’d be my #1 choice with haste clicky Altho their dps is still pretty awful like pallies.
Closed Thread