Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2019, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
esp Royal CB trains.

Doesn't get more classic than ol Crush to the zone in. Gotta experience that once before you leave Faydwer.
<3
Old 11-05-2019, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.J. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Provide proof of a train and not someone self training near others and then killing everything.

Literally no actual wording in the guys post states anyone was trained over, through, around, or otherwise. Like I said, Part A of the title might be related, its never made specific, and Part B invites people that like to quote rules about things that may have happened without any specifics and claim they should be applied if the vague assertions of "BAD ACTION" did take place. Which we don't know that they did, which makes this all masturbation.

Regardless of rules the R. Kelly defense applies here. If you don't want to get peed on, move. That has nothing to do with the "rules" of the server and everything to do with not losing your hard earned experience while in the fallout zone of morons. As I have very specific memories of where to camp when not fighting things in Crushbone around the castle (hint, perched up high like a vulture waiting for a meal) I think that advice to drive defensively around drunks and erratic vehicles or pedestrians is far more relevant to the Part A of this topic than all the other vague assertions and presumptions that have followed.

But by all means, don't let me get in the way of this one sided dog-pile.

I don't even know where to begin here lol. The title of the post states that they were trained. This is one of the most interesting nit picky semantics comments I've seen on here in awhile.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:34 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since he shouted that he was king of crushbone I think technicallly it's OK
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] lol
Old 11-05-2019, 05:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't even know where to begin here lol. The title of the post states that they were trained. This is one of the most interesting nit picky semantics comments I've seen on here in awhile.
Where, in the body of the text, does it say that the king of Crushbone trained over their group and to the zone. Would a King not stand and fight?

This story doesn't check out.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
M.J. is pointing out the failure to state a claim. Even if we assume all the facts in the statement are true, the allegations do not allow us to infer more than a possibility of wrongdoing, and thus fall short in showing the pleader is entitled to relief.

M.J. is correct in pointing out the claim does actually specify what injury occurred. Perhaps the King of Crushbone was gathering his FTE mobs in front of the party to impress them with his rapid-fire slaying. Who is to know? The complaint certainly does not make that clear.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:04 PM
Sarnak

Whoever did this to you is a noob.

The proper thing to do is to charm Crush, have your druid friend fully buff him, then pull him to the zone line and zone out. Come back in invis and watch the joy he spreads.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The one true king.
Is of course The mother of the blood dragons !!!
Old 11-05-2019, 06:41 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectarprime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoever did this to you is a noob.

The proper thing to do is to charm Crush, have your druid friend fully buff him, then pull him to the zone line and zone out. Come back in invis and watch the joy he spreads.
My brother and I used to hold tournaments in EFP noob area. Buff an orc pawn to the 9s with druid/enchanter buffs and offer platinum to anyone willing to step in the arena and battle it. To the death.
Old 11-05-2019, 08:46 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
M.J. is pointing out the failure to state a claim. Even if we assume all the facts in the statement are true, the allegations do not allow us to infer more than a possibility of wrongdoing, and thus fall short in showing the pleader is entitled to relief.

M.J. is correct in pointing out the claim does actually specify what injury occurred. Perhaps the King of Crushbone was gathering his FTE mobs in front of the party to impress them with his rapid-fire slaying. Who is to know? The complaint certainly does not make that clear.
I have proof in screenshots, but I did not feel the need to post it to this thread because I am not looking for you or anyone here to convict them. You can believe I am telling the truth, or lying, it doesn't bother me either way, I just wanted opinions on the best way to handle it, based off the assumption that I am telling a true story!

I petitioned.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have proof in screenshots, but I did not feel the need to post it to this thread because I am not looking for you or anyone here to convict them. You can believe I am telling the truth, or lying, it doesn't bother me either way, I just wanted opinions on the best way to handle it, based off the assumption that I am telling a true story!

I petitioned.
post the screenshots lol
Closed Thread