Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amen. Where is Jax and does he have my money?
Ya know, I tried to get the mofo to give it a try but I think he's too busy chasin' tail and being an actual person. I, on the other hand, have no such problems. Long live P1999!
Old 11-22-2009, 01:15 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya know, I tried to get the mofo to give it a try but I think he's too busy chasin' tail and being an actual person. I, on the other hand, have no such problems. Long live P1999!
I'd give a shiny quarter to track down Nyl again. Gonna check with Darwyn and see if Aackie stayed in contact with him, if not him then Pickles might have. I know Yenom went to Jerusalem for a while with his school, but that was years ago. I still catch Bejita and Karitta occasionally on MSN.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:28 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still catch Bejita and Karitta occasionally on MSN.
Holy shit, I forgot ALL ABOUT Bejita! Me and him were so tight... last I heard he was in grad school and schvitzing about where he was going to get a job, but that was like 8 years ago!

If you can get Bejita to play, I'll PL him! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2009, 01:39 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit, I forgot ALL ABOUT Bejita! Me and him were so tight... last I heard he was in grad school and schvitzing about where he was going to get a job, but that was like 8 years ago!

If you can get Bejita to play, I'll PL him! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, he doesn't even play mine sweeper for fear of addiction. You'll not see him withing 300 paces of a mmo ever again I think. Pretty sure Lith still plays Warcraft. My nephew has my account, I'll see about my friends list.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Skeleton

Can't wait as I have a corpse waiting to be retrieved. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks Nilbog! *salute*
Old 11-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

With the downtime maybe I"ll finally be able to catch up on some sleep....p1999 has completely wrecked my sleep schedule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 11-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Kobold

Noooo L4D-2 wont get here for another 2 days!!!! what will I do...
Old 11-22-2009, 03:30 PM
Large Rat

I hope our corpse timers aren't running while we are offline :P
Old 11-22-2009, 03:38 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Fantastic news! Had only been playing a few days and was really psyched to get that classic experience again, and the feeling of "oh man i gotta get to 50 before kunark comes out" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2009, 07:32 PM
Kobold

I vote for a server wipe! hell if your going to start over, do it right!
Closed Thread