Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

Happy to help yaaflow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feanan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't get it. doesn't work like what? you and the wife incapable of interacting with others? or worried that if you group someone will figure out you are two boxing, and there is no wife?
^^this^^
Old 07-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feanan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't get it. doesn't work like what? you and the wife incapable of interacting with others? or worried that if you group someone will figure out you are two boxing, and there is no wife?

or you guys just in a big rush to get to 50? and than whats the plan? quit? alts? wait for kunark?

37 mage here. was clearing the front spawns last night in PAW. was a warrior/druid there earlier who i asked to join. they said no. so, waited until they left. 31 mage shows up, asks if he can join. sure, why not? so now there are two of us, clearing the same mobs, my exp drops, but who cares? he was cool. 32 cleric shows up lfg. we take her. didn't need her, but she needed a group. she was super cool. original mage leaves, cleric asks if i mind more people, i say no, of course not. so, we end up with a bard, a sk, a wiz, me ,and the cleric. all doing the same mobs i was doing solo before.

exp slowed down to a trickle of what it was solo. but you know what, i didn't care. met a few cool people, and had a good time interacting with people.

anyway...the point is, there is more to this game than max experience per second. there aren't a ton of good places to exp at the higher levels. god forbid you share or allow others to group with you.

you kind of sound like a douche. and i hope later on when you and your "wife" can't duo for shit anymore, everyone remembers that you would never take anyone in your group
^^^^^
This sums it all up so nicely. I personally look for ppl 30-40 LFG in my general area when I'm soloing on the necro, just for the interaction and to remind myself I'm not just standing around playing a low-fi version of Oblivion.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:13 PM
Aviak

doug is a jerk
Old 07-25-2010, 03:07 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see your point. Your point is you didn't want to play nice and share when he asked. He wanted the xp too. You not get that?

Oh, btw...

umadbro?
No reason he should share. Obviously they had no problem camping all of them and still having plenty of time in between spawns. They were there, too bad for the other guy, he can go somewhere else. 'Play nice' doesn't mean 'fuck yourself out of XP because someone else is crying like a bitch.' Should someone have to give up half of SolB Royals if some asshat decides they want to start pulling because they can't get into the group? Of fucking course not. Same concept here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That a fact?

Hmmm. You joined the server last month, and you're level 40. You're bitching about some guy that wants to share xp with you on a camp, and you decided to tell him to screw off, then complain because he basically said "up yours".

You come to R&F and start looking like a retard.

Yah...guess I'm the joke.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are the joke and make absolutely no sense with your reasoning. He had every right to tell him to screw off. It's the same thing with people soloing/duoing anywhere else that just don't want to deal with other people. Other guy had no right to start pulling things and should have went elsewhere.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:18 AM
Aviak

Came to say what Darkblade said.

Respect camp calls and others will respect yours.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:29 AM
Planar Protector

Azeth you're a whiny bitch.

Go roll your fat wife up in flour, and aim for the wet spot.

Also, Doug is a jerk.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:32 AM
Sarnak

I blame Barthorn, but it's all Bubbles fault.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:35 AM
Sarnak

P.S. Has the server really degraded so far that people are fighting on the forums over a few ogres? I had to deal with some stupid issues when I was playing, but I woulda just slapped someone and sat them in the corner over this.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblade717 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No reason he should share. Obviously they had no problem camping all of them and still having plenty of time in between spawns. They were there, too bad for the other guy, he can go somewhere else. 'Play nice' doesn't mean 'fuck yourself out of XP because someone else is crying like a bitch.' Should someone have to give up half of SolB Royals if some asshat decides they want to start pulling because they can't get into the group? Of fucking course not. Same concept here.

You are the joke and make absolutely no sense with your reasoning. He had every right to tell him to screw off. It's the same thing with people soloing/duoing anywhere else that just don't want to deal with other people. Other guy had no right to start pulling things and should have went elsewhere.
This. They didn't want another to join their duo and were in their rights to refuse the guy. He should of gone somewhere else. People don't always want to group and don't have to.

Edwis - Enchanter
Nineteen - Monk
Kiral - Shaman
Gravesend - Necromancer
Old 07-25-2010, 03:45 AM
Fire Giant

this thread is broing *yawn*.

Im disappointed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread