Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 10-14-2023, 04:40 PM
Aviak

Default Bonti Saying Hi Hi!!

Hey p99!

Bonti here (Azure Guard, Dwarf Warrior)! Been years since I’ve checked these forums or said hello. Thought now was a better time than ever!

I played between 2018-2019, and spent my time with the fine folks of Azure Guard right before it merged/splintered… honestly have no clue what happened or where AG folks landed.

I hope everyone is doing well! Please drop a line to let me know how you are.

My fam is great! We just had our 2nd daughter. Wife and I are both middle school teachers. Loving life but, ya know, parenthood, so perpetually tired.

Cheers, friends!

Bonti
Old 10-14-2023, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

Welcome back, you may find some of your old friends in Gravity. You also gotta check out Project Quarm if you have the itch to play again. It's a new emulated progression server that launched on the 1st, no multi-boxing and going to PoP, mix of competition and enforced rotations. Lots of players, 1700 online as I write this. Check out Mayhem if you end up over there.
Old 10-14-2023, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonesler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey p99!

Bonti here (Azure Guard, Dwarf Warrior)! Been years since I’ve checked these forums or said hello. Thought now was a better time than ever!

I played between 2018-2019, and spent my time with the fine folks of Azure Guard right before it merged/splintered… honestly have no clue what happened or where AG folks landed.

I hope everyone is doing well! Please drop a line to let me know how you are.

My fam is great! We just had our 2nd daughter. Wife and I are both middle school teachers. Loving life but, ya know, parenthood, so perpetually tired.

Cheers, friends!

Bonti
No one knows you. Two daughters [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].... Get your T up son.
Old 10-15-2023, 11:08 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one knows you. Two daughters [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].... Get your T up son.
Seems you scared away all the decent people. Was worth a shot! Byyyyeeee!
Old 10-15-2023, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonesler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems you scared away all the decent people. Was worth a shot! Byyyyeeee!
Whoever you thought knew you, doesnt. Now scurry along before all your "friends" come [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-17-2023, 09:05 AM
Banned

Narcissism is a pretty big thing here, sorry op no one knows or cares, hope this helps.