Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 10-19-2023, 06:02 PM
Aviak

Default Happy 4th Birthday P99 Green!

I've had a lot of fun on this server. I have met some very awesome people. I've met some very strange and sad people as well. Since the end of the timeline I've still had fun and enjoy bingeing here and there in this game we all have a decades long affection for.

If the server banks had an unrecoverable crash tonight and I woke up tomorrow to the announcement of a clean slate and timeline, I would be overjoyed. The journey is where it's at.

I would sacrifice every pixel on Green and Blue without a second thought for a fresh timeline server on p99. Regardless of the state of Green currently, I've had a blast and still do; albeit with fleeting rarity. I appreciate the work that has and continues to happen by the Admins and CSR! Even if it takes 4 more years to get a fresh server, it's not like Pantheon will be out by then! Lol.
Elijamonk - 59.5 Monk
Wardru - 60 Druid
Old 10-19-2023, 06:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah850 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've had a lot of fun on this server. I have met some very awesome people. I've met some very strange and sad people as well. Since the end of the timeline I've still had fun and enjoy bingeing here and there in this game we all have a decades long affection for.

If the server banks had an unrecoverable crash tonight and I woke up tomorrow to the announcement of a clean slate and timeline, I would be overjoyed. The journey is where it's at.

I would sacrifice every pixel on Green and Blue without a second thought for a fresh timeline server on p99. Regardless of the state of Green currently, I've had a blast and still do; albeit with fleeting rarity. I appreciate the work that has and continues to happen by the Admins and CSR! Even if it takes 4 more years to get a fresh server, it's not like Pantheon will be out by then! Lol.
I'm a fan of gratitude and those that display it. You even had a slick yet sneaky request for Green 2.0 in there.

Good post Elijah
Old 10-19-2023, 10:11 PM
Banned

Naw naw

No green 2.0 no need, get over a fresh server, we did it three times already. The FRESH crowd is what killed all the wow private servers. We're getting old no one wants to camp manastone for four days straight and die
Old 10-19-2023, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're getting old no one wants to camp manastone for four days straight and die
This is hilarious. Camping this on Green may have been one my gaming moments that I can't actually believe I got through. Didn't take me 4 days, it was like 2. Which is insane and not healthy. After being up for like 20 hours, I remember taking like 15 min powernaps every hour or something it was nuts. Then my sleep was off for a day or two. Def not healthy. But still. I survived! Also got the stone.
Old 10-19-2023, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw naw

No green 2.0 no need, get over a fresh server, we did it three times already. The FRESH crowd is what killed all the wow private servers. We're getting old no one wants to camp manastone for four days straight and die
Sorry you have no friends and thus no manastones. I have all the friends and thus all the manastones. kek.
Old 10-19-2023, 10:51 PM
Banned

The only people that want FRESH think... Maybe this time it will be different. I'll get rich get server firsts. Naw dawg your gunna do what you did the last three times. Quit before you even make it then cry for another FRESH.

The above players don't even play .... Forum questers. Spent a few hours today buffing new players in Green. First timers with 13 plat to their name. Grateful for Green. Log in or hold your breath.
Old 10-19-2023, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you have no friends and thus no manastones. I have all the friends and thus all the manastones. kek.
Never even heard of you.. Non Factor. Sorry you lost and didn't last. I still log in and it's great. Dream of a FRESH if it helps you sleep at night. But green is great. See ya in game.
Old 10-19-2023, 11:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
The only people that want FRESH think... Maybe this time it will be different. I'll get rich get server firsts. Naw dawg your gunna do what you did the last three times. Quit before you even make it then cry for another FRESH.

The above players don't even play .... Forum questers. Spent a few hours today buffing new players in Green. First timers with 13 plat to their name. Grateful for Green. Log in or hold your breath.
I'm playing right now.
Old 10-20-2023, 12:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was gonna say. I spent 27 hours to get a guise, and it was not very fun at the time. I never played Blue, so when I started Green I probably could relate a little to Silo32.

After 4 years and many friends in this community later, I can say without a doubt I could swing a manastone on a new server with no changes to the system via the same way Castle did.

Do I like how the list can be abused? Not really. Leveraging friendships in 2.0 to attain something like a manastone through sharing accounts is not classic, but is a pretty great advantage to people who are social and friendly in general.

If you can't maintain an in game friendship or get along with others, the list system does discriminate against you, but I think that is part of the idea: Make friends, work together, get pixels is a much better model for p99 then leaving it "classic" in 2023.

I knew no one in the p99 community when I started on Green, now I do. I look forward to a new server here, whenever it comes.
Elijamonk - 59.5 Monk
Wardru - 60 Druid
Old 10-21-2023, 01:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah850 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make friends, work together, get pixels