Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2015, 08:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm on good terms with most of you guys now.
Naw
Old 10-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw
I love sending you tells about Nizzar and you getting all hot and bothered. You suck at this game and I slayed the Duke, and your new leadership is selling me pixels, how mad are you right now on a scale from 1-10?
Old 10-02-2015, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love sending you tells about Nizzar and you getting all hot and bothered. You suck at this game and I slayed the Duke, and your new leadership is selling me pixels, how mad are you right now on a scale from 1-10?
But the duke was so good to Euros and Aussies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-02-2015, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But the duke was so good to Euros and Aussies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Duke made some mistakes by going after me. It's ancient history but I enjoy taunting losers like Puddems.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Duke made some mistakes by going after me. It's ancient history but I enjoy taunting losers like Puddems.
I think the duke got cut up that you bought ganka! Miss that dude, was the other Aussie pvp superstar on r99.

You still talk to the guy?
Old 10-02-2015, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
naw best day in server history was when rogean disbanded holocaust then they toke over 2 years to make a come back after nilly got disbanded.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holo reformed moments after ban was over, defeated Nihilum in pvp, then couldn't kill the dragon. The next week uprising and Nihilum merged and no one cares anymore. The end.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont see you doing anything to change it other then shitting up the forums and making the server look bad. so fuck off
Old 10-02-2015, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just let me know i'm on good terms with most of you guys now.
Quote:
I enjoy taunting losers like Puddems.
RnF aside if you'd like to be 'on good terms' with the guild, I'd say arguing with Puddems is a bad idea. Guy spends a lot of time helping the guild and is well liked.

Plus, without getting into detail about your ingame or out of game life, you're really like one of the very, very last people on the server that should be using the word 'loser' in reference to someone else.

Anyway, food for thought.
Old 10-02-2015, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RnF aside if you'd like to be 'on good terms' with the guild, I'd say arguing with Puddems is a bad idea. Guy spends a lot of time helping the guild and is well liked.

Plus, without getting into detail about your ingame or out of game life, you're really like one of the very, very last people on the server that should be using the word 'loser' in reference to someone else.

Anyway, food for thought.

TLDR
Old 10-02-2015, 11:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
selling me pixels
This is why no one likes you.

You have been banned for RMT like 15x and keep coming back and doing it all over again. You don't learn your lesson, you talk shit about the people that you got banned for selling to you when you know damn well you send people tells daily begging to buy shit from them.

You seriously need to step away from the computer for a week or two and reevaluate your life choices.

You think you are on good terms with most of the server when most of the people I know say you are one of a handful of people they would never want to be guilded or associated with.
Closed Thread