Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2019, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry friend, we're both pissing in the wind. It's not like I seriously imagine I can argue you out of being a pseudo-intellectual bigot.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My high horse when you aren't being conductive to the conversation is to say "ignoring people is certainly within free speech." So, it goes back to my original point that it's not a surprise many people ignore you guys because after about 2-3 pages of the same shit and nothing conductive, they realize it isn't really political discussion but Horza calling people racist, obsessed with trannies or Trump is all of the above.
I certainly have no problem with you putting me on ignore, bitch move though it be.

If I want to know your opinion I'll just go on YouTube!
Old 09-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

On the eve of the 9/11 anniversary, Trump once again joked about running for a third term.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Don't calm down now, BallzDeep.

I've already gotten two free speech dweebs to meltdown into incoherent slurs and get themselves banned, and I'm going for a hat trick.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't calm down now, BallzDeep.

I've already gotten two free speech dweebs to meltdown into incoherent slurs and get themselves banned, and I'm going for a hat trick.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/11/u...mp-asylum.html

What were you saying earlier? Didn't quite hear that. Remember how what I said came true?

Also to make a comment like that makes me feel like you are the pseudo-intellectual bigot. Anyone who takes pride in that is just a loser. Period. I think most of the populace would agree on that one.

For me, it's more a curiosity of what makes someone like you value posting articles over and over versus debating someone you disagree with or open discussion as this was intended. I know you value posting articles and think that has more of effect but does it? And does that really make sense that you think putting your effort towards that is more important?
Old 09-11-2019, 08:03 PM
Fire Giant

Or is it that you just find yourself this pseudo-intellectual that causes "meltdowns" that you never actually see and to even give a shit about would be a sad existence of a human?
Old 09-11-2019, 08:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I certainly have no problem with you putting me on ignore, bitch move though it be.

If I want to know your opinion I'll just go on YouTube!
And if I want yours, I'll talk to a parrot or a child. YouTube tends to be more informative. Sorry but not sorry.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Triple rage post, it's coming..
Old 09-11-2019, 08:09 PM
Fire Giant

You asked for a response, now you don't want it? Sorry I am responding to about 8 different posts where you are all over the place. No wonder you don't want to debate. ADHD must be hard.
Closed Thread