Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2019, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Myrn is a male, sadly... I was debating whether to make a female cleric and name her Myri or a male and name him Myrn. Apparently, I made the wrong choice. So this morning I made a sexy female wood elf druid for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the PL last night in Unrest =)

I was able to get 6 more people from blue to start playing today. Andain came by, gave us all 4/45 rings, and buffed the crap out of us; thanks Andain! We were able to get up to 15/16 before we called it quits today. The 6 guys who started this morning were all pleasantly surprised by the people on this server; I think they're here to stay. We are planning to group up at least one morning every weekend.
Awesome!

Glad you're still having fun. I spent the day with my grandmother and an aunt, but, ya, your thread is making me miss EQ
Old 01-27-2019, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boom, 1 kill away from level 8! Shout out to my man Wynter for helping me get settled in on red! Having a blast!!
I heard Wynter is a big dumb dumb with a bum the size of the sun.
Old 01-27-2019, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like you were very carebeared on the git gud pvp server

O my
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:33 AM
Banned

Carebearing ppl along enough for them to get gud and addicted is the ultimate form of griefing.
Old 01-28-2019, 11:53 AM
Banned

Level 12 after this weekend!! Red has been a blast! And i've seen the pop this weekend anywhere from 70-100 at all times! Didn't log into blue once.. I'm feeling the shift in the force! Thanks red, everybody has been great that i've run into!
Old 01-28-2019, 12:38 PM
Banned

i still have a lvl 30, and 46 on red, lol just checked.
Old 01-28-2019, 01:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you were very carebeared on the git gud pvp server

O my
It's just nice to be on a server where complete strangers are so willing to go out of their way to help you. I've never gotten this level of help on Blue, even when I have asked my own guild.
Old 01-28-2019, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's just nice to be on a server where complete strangers are so willing to go out of their way to help you. I've never gotten this level of help on Blue, even when I have asked my own guild.
Yeah man. I haven't run into one single toxic person yet!! I've met only great people so far.. From somebody who only knows blue.. I suggest you all give red a shot, especially the casual folks! I only have an hour or 2 of playtime per day, and only a few days a week.. But that bonus exp makes it feel worthwhile.. And all the different rules on red breathes fresh life into the playing experience..
Old 01-28-2019, 01:54 PM
Banned

With only 100 ppl logged in at prime times ur aktchual only chances of getting griefing on any given night is like ackchyually only 1 in 1000 or something. So if you're willing to sit around on your bumb playing EQ for 1000 days, u will probably get trained or exp deathed or raid wiped by a throw away account 1 of those days.

Ppl quit red because of EQ and having to work a bit harder to play with others and develop trust. Not because server is toxic.

More ppl get lvl 60 on blue just for logging in, so that's where ppl can be congregate if they don't mind bad players and annoying people.
Old 01-28-2019, 01:57 PM
Banned

Haha I like that i see the same faces every day, and i easily recognize names and people i've spoken too! Feels like family!!
Closed Thread