Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 AM
Sarnak

What a fantastic quester. Rupes!

Also I was your 200th (2nd time around subscriber)
Old 07-23-2019, 03:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkotron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neat story, but I think a lot of people would prefer if every content creator didn’t post about every little thing they do here. Lots of people make internet poop and it’s rude to whore it out by spamming websites that aren’t specifically for that.

Plus, if people were going to hate on him I would assume it would be because that dude has the glassy dead eyes and stilted cadence of a serial killer.
lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2019, 03:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkotron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neat story, but I think a lot of people would prefer if every content creator didn’t post about every little thing they do here. Lots of people make internet poop and it’s rude to whore it out by spamming websites that aren’t specifically for that.

Plus, if people were going to hate on him I would assume it would be because that dude has the glassy dead eyes and stilted cadence of a serial killer.
You sound like a real fun and positive person to be around.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2019, 04:39 AM
Planar Protector

The fact that you can rustle Jauna and anyone else with these videos is reason enough to keep posting them. You have my blessing.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-23-2019, 11:16 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a fantastic quester. Rupes!

Also I was your 200th (2nd time around subscriber)
Yesssss! Thanks for the support fellow monk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2019, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:

A. The everquest community at this point consist of a few thousands of people. It's shrinking, not growing. There aren't many people making EQ related content anymore. The other guy that makes lore videos always posts his videos on the forums. I don't see anything wrong with it.

B. If a post to free content on a forums makes you angry then you might consider that something else is wrong in your life other than just a single post on the internet. Eat a snickers dude. You're hangry. Then go outside. Every day. For the remainder of summer.
Last edited by bomaroast; 07-23-2019 at 11:41 AM..
Old 07-23-2019, 12:52 PM
Kobold

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A. The everquest community at this point consist of a few thousands of people. It's shrinking, not growing. There aren't many people making EQ related content anymore. The other guy that makes lore videos always posts his videos on the forums. I don't see anything wrong with it.

B. If a post to free content on a forums makes you angry then you might consider that something else is wrong in your life other than just a single post on the internet. Eat a snickers dude. You're hangry. Then go outside. Every day. For the remainder of summer.
Yeah yeah, everyone who has a different opinion on spamming crappy social media content is “Super angry and needs to go outside”. Quit making things more dramatic than they are.

Here’s how things actually went down: YouTube thot goes overboard spamming forums with his generic YouTube videos, people rightfully call him out for his spam, he stops.

Sporkotron points out Fuzy has the dead eyes and robotic demeanor of a serial killer pretending to have emotions.

End of thread.
Last edited by Sporkotron; 07-23-2019 at 12:57 PM..
Old 07-23-2019, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Do you really think that more people want to hear you crying about your anger than for someone to post videos of them enjoying the game they both love?

Serious question for ya.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:

Kick rocks chump. You're a sad ass human.. Please post your fat mug below so we can all have some fun at your expense today.
Old 07-23-2019, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

post your pic bitch
Closed Thread