Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2020, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And this makes threatening people in real-life okay? Again, there's about 5 people who post on RNF consistently. There's about 500 who post on the P99 page consistently. Do all of those people deserve to be threatened because they doxxed themselves? Imagine if Blizzard allowed this policy, considering that they promote Real ID and even added a feature that allows you to stream your gameplay directly to facebook.

Just because you can find someone online does not mean that making criminal threats towards them is justified. I personally make no attempt to hide who I am because I'm not ashamed, and I fully realize that there's very little that can be done to me by these forum trolls, but the fact that you guys not only make threats towards other people, but then justify them, speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.

I'm glad I'm the only person here who isn't scared of being bullied by a bunch of unemployed people who live off of my tax dollars. I can tell by the circle jerk that lingers here that you're used to scaring people off and I absolutely love the fact that you're foaming at the mouth at the fact that I not only routinely fucking destroy you, but I don't back down and run away from a bunch of losers who otherwise couldn't exist anywhere else online due to the fact that they are incompatible with the rest of society.
Man I wish I lived off your tax dollars. It would be nice not to be in such a high tax bracket tbh
Old 08-01-2020, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I not only routinely fucking destroy you
Who has been destroyed? Who? Every post you make further invalidates your previous posts. You are standing inside a hole while you are digging it.

Nobody here thinks anything of you aside from the ramblings of a madman who seems to enjoy being humiliated. *shrug* some dudes are into that.
Old 08-01-2020, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as you definitely do not have the funds to retain counsel and hire the appropriate people who could scour the internet and prove this.
True, maybe I should sell my Porsche or Corvette, or part of my $50,000 gun collection to pay for it (I'll save this for another thread - probably off-topic).
Old 08-01-2020, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

I can post pics of nice cars from imgur too!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dude you make this so easy.
Old 08-01-2020, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Do you specialize in deciduous, coniferous, or sativan trees?
Old 08-01-2020, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Originally Posted by Trexller
as you definitely do not have the funds to retain counsel

That was bait. As a defendant you would not need to retain a lawyer for yourself, maybe just an investigator if you wanted to present a strong criminal complaint to a prosecutor who would most likely drop it into the shredder anyways.
Old 08-01-2020, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Nah he really is dumb enough to post pics of his broken down beater out front his house. We already know you trim tree limbs for a living, man lol. That you used your tree limb money to buy a bunch of guns and a broken down old car is just endlessly sad.
Old 08-01-2020, 09:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can post pics of nice cars from imgur too!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dude you make this so easy.
Yeah, now post one with a Davey Tree truck behind it.

If you guys want, I'll show you my Jeep tomorrow, it's too dark to film right now. It's a completely restored 1977 CJ-5. My brother in law (who is black) found this thing in a junk yard, and his profession is body-work, but he was a mechanic before that. He spent 10 years rebuilding this thing in his garage. It looks like it just came off the assembly line. A couple of years ago he needed money, and refused to let us just give it to him, so he sold it to me for about half of what it's worth. I promised him he can buy it back for the same price anytime he wants, but he said he wants to work on new projects.

I'm not kidding when I say people stop and try to buy this thing at least once a week. If I'm outside and see a car slow it's breaks I know I better go inside because I already know what they're going to ask, haha.
Old 08-01-2020, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller
as you definitely do not have the funds to retain counsel

That was bait. As a defendant you would not need to retain a lawyer for yourself, maybe just an investigator if you wanted to present a strong criminal complaint to a prosecutor who would most likely drop it into the shredder anyways.
Was it really bait? I've been waiting for days to show off my car collection.
Old 08-01-2020, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah, now post one with a Davey Tree truck behind it.
Still no proof you were or are employed by this company. For all we know that is a random internet pic, or your neighbors vehicle etc.

If you want us to believe you heres what its gonna take:

Pic of yourself holding a current newspaper, with your drivers license, military ID, discharge papers, intelligence reports of your service

While sitting in a tree, clearly showing your face for comparisin to the IDs and documents

With that Davey truck in the frame, as well as a notary public, who is holding the original EQ box.

Image must be at least 50 megapixels as we will need to identify the fine details in the image.

Put your money where your mouth is.

GL
Closed Thread