Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2021, 11:56 AM
Banned

Default Will be seeing less of me

Since hearing about the upcoming change to CHA I have lost quite a lot of interest in P99 unfortunately and it has nothing to do with charming or playing an enchanter

I picked this server and game because of a perception of stability. The main reason I wasn’t interested in live or TLP was the the “sameness” of a time locked setting and ruleset appealed to me greatly

The reality now that the devs can and will make changes to game mechanics on a whim has removed that perception of stability. For example, regardless of how you felt about how appropriate or fair the sudden mage pet nerfs were, my perception of sudden nerfs to game mechanics like this was entirely negative, and I don’t play nor have any interest to play a mage

Just wanted to mention that as I lose interest in the game so will my interest in the forum unfortunately. I will still be around but the post count is going way down, so this isn’t a goodbye just an explanation
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 98F34C04-92B6-4D46-A9B5-E12BE853C2AF.jpg (22.5 KB, 42 views)